Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is just like people hating rap music.
However the reason that most people hate country music, is the twang gets irrirating.
The lyrics are depressing.
or just strange.
but I don't hate all country.
just most country.
southern rock is ok.
[.Snap.Crackle.Pop.]
Darnit
because anything that rednecks like is inherently bad

rolleyes

o.o
um, rednecks have a tendancy to like busty women.
am I inherantly bad now?
are busy women inherantly bad.
rednecks like women.
and female rednecks like men.
and gay and lesbian rednecks like people of the same gender.
and some of them like dogs.
ok I can ramble on.
or I can shut up.

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I dislike it because the sound sucks, imo. I don't like the voices, nor the sound made by the instruments behind it. The lyrics are either depressing or about "good down home values", neither of which I much wanna hear in music. Every now and then I run across a good country song but for the most part I dislike the genre.
I dont like the stuff thats coming out right now... its turning into a fusion of country and rap in my opinion.
Country is funny, i don't like listenning to it, but for a laugh i will.

Fashionable Businesswoman

DarknessOverLight
Yes i cannot stand country music. And people call our music emo. every country song i have ever heard is about some girl leaving him and he wants her back and won't ever be the same. Country is the most emo music in the world. With some fishing poles and tractors and such thrown in every once in a while. Country music is just Hillbilly emo. thats all i have to say.

User Image

Not all Country is emo. That's like listening to rap and saying every song is about a black girl's a**. It's not.

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MadModderX
I dont like the stuff thats coming out right now... its turning into a fusion of country and rap in my opinion.
Country is funny, i don't like listenning to it, but for a laugh i will.

Wow, my two least favorite genres. That's... horrifying...
I like country music. I didn't for a long time but one of my best friends listens to it all the time so I got used to it ninja
and lol at the red neck thing. I know some ******** redneck people that like shitty emo music.

Fashionable Businesswoman

[Superman]
and lol at the red neck thing. I know some ******** redneck people that like shitty emo music.
eek eek

People don't follow stereotypes? Whhhaaaaa?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff