Welcome to Gaia! ::

I personally don't like it. I can't really explain why.
But I hate the people who try to say that this or that blows.
Because it really doesn't matter. they all just take money out of your wallet and stick it in theirs, so you can listen to their music.
Modern country music just has this sound that I ******** hate.

I can't even explain it.
lildevilghost
I myself love country music. Born and raised listening to it.

Everyone has their own a opinions though... so if they don't like it thats perfectly fine with me.
Country is mostly for us southerners.
Well, some of us. surprised

The Committee Staff Member

Think of it as Rap. Both are dance music, both speak about general life, Country music can almost rhyme, etc. etc. However I do enjoy the old stuff. The newer stuff I could really care less about. And there is nothing attractive about people screaming in the mic.
[ It's ok. When I was little and had trouble sleeping, I used to turn the radio to country music an fall sweetly to sleep. ]

User Image
User Image
Darnit
because anything that rednecks like is inherently bad

rolleyes

Kendra Rosewood's Husband

Celestial Mystic

I like country music. I'm a big fan of Randy Travis, Alan Jackson and Johnny Cash! They are just a few singers I like. Gretchen Wilson is an awesome singer and so many other artists I couldn't name them all. You just have to be able to relax in the songs for the most part. Mpost music now is screaming and loud instruments. I can't stand it really. I was in orchestra for 6 years and played the viola. I think that is where I learned to love soft music.

But the music you listen to is your own choice, but my choice is country!
When I was about 6 or 7, I'd dress up as Shania Twain and sing to her sounds while my mom swept the floor and laughed at me. redface
i can tolerate country
i love some songs
but I dont know like the artists AT ALLLLL so i cant really call myself a fan crying
i shun those who h8 country lol..
Darnit
because anything that rednecks like is inherently bad

yes thats true. rednecks like goats and tractors. I hate goats and tractors. Rednecks like marrying their cousins. I hate my cousins. rednecks like country music. I hate country music. All this sums up to I ******** HATE REDNECKS!!!
Yes i cannot stand country music. And people call our music emo. every country song i have ever heard is about some girl leaving him and he wants her back and won't ever be the same. Country is the most emo music in the world. With some fishing poles and tractors and such thrown in every once in a while. Country music is just Hillbilly emo. thats all i have to say.

User Image
Country as in Johnny Cash or Willy Nelson is fine.

Country as in Travis Tritt is pure s**t.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
I don't. I enjoy some of it, since thats what I grew up on. :]

Don't Take the Girl was my favorite song when i was little. x]

Thought I don't like much of the Country that is about getting drunk in a bar and talking about how their wife/girlfriend left them and/or cheated on them. :[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I hate it in it's entirety. Except Johnny Cash, who I refuse to associate with the crap they call country music. Yeah. He can be BlueGrass to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff