Welcome to Gaia! ::

soft_violet_star
I'm a virgin for a reason. What that reason is? I have flat boobs.

DISCUSS

Thats not true! Remember that night... you were drunk. I was lonely. whee
Ashlee_the_Punkz_RocXer
Alright, so at school my guy friends and me were all talking about our future lives sweatdrop I said I wanted somebody that would care for me for who I was and not WHAT I was and the guys were like "hmph, yea right". they admit that they only want good looking women with a hot body stare

~ first off.....adds and magazines there is always the young and pretty girls that guys are only interested in.

~ then there are only the pretty girls with boyfriends leaving the nice but maybe not so great people alone in the dark discussing their personal lives.

~this must explain why now older guys are starting to date 20-30 year younger women

IS THERE ANY GUY THAT CARES ABOUT OTHERS' PERSONALITY INSTEAD OF BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~/~nobody is perfect and thats whats so beautiful~/~

The guys at ur school are just jerks, honey. Don`t listen to them. Not all guys are shallow and jackasses like he is. for example i saw this dude at the amusement park, he was OK. and he was dating this girl that wasnt exactly...naomi watts. and he loved her the same. There will be at least one awesome person that looks deep inside the female rather than on her outer looks, my dear ^^
I want a girl who im sexualy attracted to also. Thats how a relationship starts, there has to be a physical attraction. Aside from that, I want someone who will love me, wont cheat, etc.
even if you had flat boobs there is always the lower part
Would you want an ugly and prudish guy?

Don't lie to yourself. Unless you're blind, you don't notice the "personality" first.
ai_mizu
Ashlee_the_Punkz_RocXer
Alright, so at school my guy friends and me were all talking about our future lives sweatdrop I said I wanted somebody that would care for me for who I was and not WHAT I was and the guys were like "hmph, yea right". they admit that they only want good looking women with a hot body stare

~ first off.....adds and magazines there is always the young and pretty girls that guys are only interested in.

~ then there are only the pretty girls with boyfriends leaving the nice but maybe not so great people alone in the dark discussing their personal lives.

~this must explain why now older guys are starting to date 20-30 year younger women

IS THERE ANY GUY THAT CARES ABOUT OTHERS' PERSONALITY INSTEAD OF BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~/~nobody is perfect and thats whats so beautiful~/~

The guys at ur school are just jerks, honey. Don`t listen to them. Not all guys are shallow and jackasses like he is. for example i saw this dude at the amusement park, he was OK. and he was dating this girl that wasnt exactly...naomi watts. and he loved her the same. There will be at least one awesome person that looks deep inside the female rather than on her outer looks, my dear ^^

It's probably because she puts out.
Guys don't like me cuz im not a slut 3nodding
Appearances don't daunt me. Honestly, my girlfriend doesn't have D cups, and isn't a twig... Well... Ok, she's almost a twig, but no D cup. I love her because she's a wonderful, smart girl, and we think on the same level. Not a sane one, but the same one. Then again, I was one of those people that kids in school made fun of for caring, so... Yeah.
Because they're hot and sexy.
nitroglycerin
Would you want an ugly and prudish guy?

Don't lie to yourself. Unless you're blind, you don't notice the "personality" first.

You do have a point. Literally, the first thing noticed about a person is their eyes. Second to that is the fifteen-?- second first impression, which can make or break a possible friendship.
Bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces