men that look like women 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
women that used to be men 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
buttsecks? 0.28333333333333 28.3% [ 17 ]
some of the above 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
all of the above 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
none of the above 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 3 >

Stereotyping, I know. Play along for a moment and realize I'm being VERY SPECIFIC.

I just said this. I want to know what the GD thinks:

Father Elwood
I'd like him more if he was a man. D:

I like MEN. Why do gay men want girly men? Don't they want men?

Christ. If I want a woman, I'll get a woman! If I want a man, he better be a man!

End'a story.
This topic was about SLA (namedrop!). As we know, pretty cool looking guy, girl, thing.
Gay guys DIG guy, girl... things... like SLA, iknorite?

But I'd imagine, if I was a gay man, I'd want a MAN. Not a girl. I'd want him to look like a man, act like a man, and be a man. I'd want him to have male traits, not female. Otherwise, he's a girl in a guy's body. If It wanted a girl, I'd go get a girl, and I'd be straight. See where I'm going with this?

What do you call a "gay" guy that wants guys that look like girls? Wouldn't that make him "straight"? Like, transvestites. They WERE men. But they're women now. If a guy dates her, is he gay or straight? Gender and sex are two different things:

Gender: Is how the person identifies themselves. They pick "gender roles." In a sense, a dyke often identifies herself as a man, and a lot of gay men get so feminine that they practically identify themselves as women.
Sex: What junk is in your pants.

WTF IS GOIN ON, GD?
Clarify for me, or state your opinion.

ALSO:
I KNOW NOT ALL GAY PEOPLE ARE THE SAME.
I'm just talking about the gay guys who like guys that look like girls.
I DO know there are gay men who want MEN, who are manly and hairy. ;D
just like how lesbians look like men, but they're looking for other women
(who also look like men)
I think that most larger gay males, such as myself, like men that they can control, over power, take over..etc.

And girly men are much easier to do that with.

Except I can over power my boyfriend and he's not a girly sissy f**.
ms. marla singer
just like how lesbians look like men, but they're looking for other women
(who also look like men)
But what does it all mean? gonk

Do they want MEN or WOMEN?
Or women that look like men and uh...
Would that make them men or women? @_@
There are many manly gay men , they aren't as advertised as the ones that give gays a bad name though :<

Kind of like blondes and black people.
burn it with fire.
OH BABY touch me there
I think that most larger gay males, such as myself, like men that they can control, over power, take over..etc.

Oh, okay.
And so for guys like you, there are smaller guys who want someone to dominate?
So it DOES exist, it's just not like... ALL OVER the damn place like the stereotypes are...
Balum Ispra
There are many manly gay men , they aren't as advertised as the ones that give gays a bad name though :<

Kind of like blondes and black people.
Oooh! Oooh! Like bikers!

Do people even realize how many of those "manly men" are like, RIDICULOUSLY gay? D: OMG.
YOU STEREOTYPING b*****d
i'm a gay MAN, and i like MEN.. not women, not girly men.. i like real MEN
It all comes down to the sex. Gay men want prostate stimulation, which can only be acheived by sticking things in your a**. Gay men probably dislike boobs, also. They like a man's body.
Hhhheraldo Riverrrra
YOU STEREOTYPING b*****d
Well, I am from Southern California. cool
Father Elwood
OH BABY touch me there

Oh, okay.
And so for guys like you, there are smaller guys who want someone to dominate?
So it DOES exist, it's just not like... ALL OVER the damn place like the stereotypes are...

Yes.

I don't really like sissy f** men. Honestly, like you said, if I wanted to date a woman, I would date a woman. But I do like to be the dominate, the powerful one. I guess it's just lucky that my boyfriend and I fit so well together.
STEREOTYPE AHOY!

Gay guys are not all effeminate, and lesbians are not all butch (hell, there are people complaining that all the butch lesbians have started to disappear).

However, let's say the stereotype is true. There is a gay guy, he's effeminate, as are all other gay guys. Now, if they're all effeminate, there isn't much choice, so of course they're going to get an effeminate partner.

Also, homosexuals look for the same sort of relationships as heterosexuals, usually with one partner generally in control of the relationship and the other being weaker and support-wanting, if that makes sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff