Why are women smarter than men?

Cause we are so much better 0.24675324675325 24.7% [ 19 ]
They aren't, men are better 0.077922077922078 7.8% [ 6 ]
No one's better then the other. We're all equal 0.4025974025974 40.3% [ 31 ]
Who cares? I just came for the gold. Yoink! o_O 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Wafflite
there are inteligent people and there are stupid people. saying one sex is smarter than the other is stupid. sounds like someone has boy issues.
ya 3nodding cuz hes WAY smarter than me xp hi wafflite!!
Gharbad
Barbie Hates Math
Gharbad
If women are smarter, how come everyone makes a big deal of girls going into anything science or math related?
[As in, give out ridiculous amounts of awards for nothing except being a girl and interested]

In engineering, it is less than 30% girls.

I'm not saying English is less intelligent (hmm.. maybe...) but why this huge gap?

This is because women tend to think more with their left brain, and men think with their dicks right brain. Women pay attention to more abstract ideas, and men pay attention to more concrete facts.

Math is purely abstract.
Engineering is a mix of everything. You need creativity, concrete facts, and many abstract concepts.

But math is all equations and logic. confused

Dapper Humorist

Testosterone can make you choose some pretty stupid choices. That doesn't mean we're any less intellegant. Riddle me this, if women are smarter than men, then how come more men are richer than women? 3nodding
When we get horny all the blood from our brain goes to our dicks. We are horny all the time.
LocaMocha
Barbie Hates Math
Gharbad
If women are smarter, how come everyone makes a big deal of girls going into anything science or math related?
[As in, give out ridiculous amounts of awards for nothing except being a girl and interested]

In engineering, it is less than 30% girls.

I'm not saying English is less intelligent (hmm.. maybe...) but why this huge gap?

This is because women tend to think more with their left brain, and men think with their dicks right brain. Women pay attention to more abstract ideas, and men pay attention to more concrete facts.

Isn't it the other way around?Women think with the right brain, which is the more creative/abstract one and men think with the left which is the logical one?
I suppose it doesn't matter, but I always thought the right side was abstract and the left was logical.

Hm. Maybe it is that. But my point is, men and women don't think the same way.
xXxPoison_and_kerosenexXx
LocaMocha
As the Flowers Are
Because, us menfolk carry our brain in our pants.
There's not much of an oxygen supply there.

Teehee, that's really cute.

Women do, too, sometimes, but when every four weeks you bleed from your crotch it's best to keep your brain where most of the blood is staying.

.Never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and is still alivE.

I only bleed for three,
You so needed to know that!! xd

~~~~~*****~~~*******~~~*****~~~~~
The Amazing LocaMocha is on a "Make Me Not So Naked" Quest
Donate today!
Donaters:

Oh most definatly. Because I need to know the menstrul cycle of a girl I've never met.
Because I care. Oh.So.Much.

Of Course 3nodding

~~~~~*****~~~*******~~~*****~~~~~
The Amazing LocaMocha is on a "Make Me Not So Naked" Quest
Donate today!
Donaters:
I think the idiot must be you for making huge generalisations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff