No one's better then the other. We're all equal 0.4025974025974 40.3% [ 31 ]
Who cares? I just came for the gold. Yoink! o_O 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Super Goa
wink
It's not that women are smarter.
They're just more mature.
It's a natural thing girls have on guys.
They're around three years more mature than guys.
That's why little girls act a whole lot more differently towards love than little boys.
They're three years ahead.
And to pay for being three years ahead, girls go through the PMS thing.
Even trade, me thinks.
Anyways, it's not that girls are smarter.
Just three years ahead psychologically.

XDDDDDDDDD.

That was some funny s**t, Super Goa.

Tell another one.
Because, us menfolk carry our brain in our pants.
There's not much of an oxygen supply there.
Guys are just naturally lazier. 3nodding
Dead Disco
Fireside
Why are men better drivers than women?~~

Theyre not. Thats why insurance companies charge less if your a woman.

I don't think you understand the sarcasm in my post.
Fireside
Why are men better drivers than women?~~
because most men are taller giving them a better view of the road and what they are doing.
Men are naturally pre-disposed to be stronger then women

However, both genders are equally stupid.

I hate stupid people.
That statement's a bit generalized. I've met guys who are brilliant (one of my buds is studying to be a physicist eek ), and girls who couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time. On a one-on-one basis, it's much easier to judge who you do and don't want to hang out with.
GazerGirl
Here's what I wanna know. How can some guys be so stupid?? Does it come naturally? Do they have to work at it? They just seem to like to make it easy for us womenfolk. I wanna hear what you have to say about this. Get both sides going, and see who has a better arguement. I'd love to hear stories too. This could get pretty interesting....Let the debate begin!

You are an ignorant a*****e. neutral

I think I just won exclaim
A (five years) research made in England prooves that men have, in average, five points above the QI of women
Vodka Adore
Crimson Flame
Vodka Adore
All of humanity is stupid.

Some of humanity just hides it better.

End of story~
Are you any different?

Whut
as in; Have I set myself aside from humanity, therefore being smart?

No. I'm just as retarded as the rest ofus~
idea
Just wondering. Some people say that in order to act supirior. Checking if you where one.
See? I'm glad that there are some guys out there who can admit that they aren't always as smart as they could be. And I'm not gonna deny that I have stupid moments too. I mostly blame that on the fact that I'm blond, but it all works.
so generalized... yet i believe that there are quite some differences between the two... intelligence not among them
GazerGirl
See? I'm glad that there are some guys out there who can admit that they aren't always as smart as they could be. And I'm not gonna deny that I have stupid moments too. I mostly blame that on the fact that I'm blond, but it all works.

So far, your only real stupid moments would be your strange grammer, and making this thread in the first place.

Hell, do you have any actual evidence to prove your point?

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
We are? I think it's fair to say there are morons in this world that could be applied to both parties.
One day a woman found a genie and it promised her 3 wishes but warned her that whatever she wishes for her husband will get 10 times more. She asks for a mercades, her husband gets 10 of them, she asks for 1 billion dollars and her husband gets 10 billion. She gets fed up and asks for a mild heart attack...
For the ladies this is the end of the joke...Males read on

The husband gets a heart attack 10 times milder... This just proves women only think that they are smarter and we leave them alone... And if you are a female still reading, this also proves that women don't listen...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff