Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gwyndara
It bugs me that half of my black friends get so upset about stupid things.
For example my friend who happens to be black, and I who happens to be white are sitting at a table in the restaruant. when A lady asks me what time it is. My friend is like, "What, don't you think I know how to tell time, just cause I'm black."
I was like. "It's not about that, she just wanted to know the time." My friend is all
"I hate racist people, they think that just cause i'm black that I'm not as good as them."
And all because a woman happend to ask me the time.
If a balck person asked my friend what time it was, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I wouldn't care that I wasn't asked.

That is only ONE example of this.

So tell me why do you think Black people are so sensitive.
you know, it wouldn't bother me at all if someone were to say, hey honky, or your'e white trash. It's just not a problem with me.

Were you both wearing watches, or just one of you?
That was retarded and you are hearing that from a black person she just wanted to start a fight for no reason.
I treat other racial backgrounds exactly how they treat me.

However, I feel that 'White' people are more put down nowadays than 'Black' people are. We can't go around and say anything about any person that is not of our racial background, or else we'll be considered racist.
However, when someone else does it, its perfectly fine.

Example:
Someone kept calling me a 'Cracker' who was of the African American descent. Now, be aware, this person had been calling me every racial term for a Caucasian person. 'Whitey' 'Honkey' 'Cracker' etc.. etc..

Finally, I turn around, after they had finished their little laugh, and called them a 'Fudge brownie' and asked them how they felt when people did that to them.

She immediatly called me racist, and stormed off, leaving trails of gossip behind her.

Thank goodness most of the African People I know are extremely nice, and not like that at all. Just this one person, along with a few others.
spiderlance
Well, your black friend is retarded. not race sensative.

EMPHASIS --------------------------
chickenmonster
.Heat.
Some black people are like that because their ancestors have been passing the OMG everybody hates us feeling. White society is racist, so black people become paranoid. Can�t really blame them.

Not all of their ancestors were slaves.

I know, but think about the racism years ago. They were treated like s**t by everyone. Some people still hold grudges against whites for that.
A girl told me I was just a strange little white person once, and when I said "And...you're just a strange black person" I was instantly a racist.

Wtf.
[Hermes]
A girl told me I was just a strange little white person once, and when I said "And...you're just a strange black person" I was instantly a racist.

Wtf.

That is extremism. That girl has the idea that black means negative in her mind. She is not happy about being black. She wants to be white or another race but not black. confused
We should stop importing black people so we don't have this kind of problems.

User Image
User Image

but really... thats just my computers idea of how things should go

im gonna reach back to what chris rock said in niggers vs black people

niggers are to black people as rednecks are to white people, everybody hates a redneck, everybody hates a ******

and really, redneck is just someone whos compleatly ignorant neutral so ya...

those ignorant niggers should stfu and die domokun as should all ignorantly arrogant people

edit: not, im not racist at all, i just hate idiots, so ******** off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces