Welcome to Gaia! ::

It bugs me that half of my black friends get so upset about stupid things.
For example my friend who happens to be black, and I who happens to be white are sitting at a table in the restaruant. when A lady asks me what time it is. My friend is like, "What, don't you think I know how to tell time, just cause I'm black."
I was like. "It's not about that, she just wanted to know the time." My friend is all
"I hate racist people, they think that just cause i'm black that I'm not as good as them."
And all because a woman happend to ask me the time.
If a balck person asked my friend what time it was, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I wouldn't care that I wasn't asked.

That is only ONE example of this.

So tell me why do you think Black people are so sensitive.
you know, it wouldn't bother me at all if someone were to say, hey honky, or your'e white trash. It's just not a problem with me.
Well, your black friend is retarded. not race sensative.
spiderlance
Well, your black friend is retarded. not race sensative.
but it's not just her. It's most of the black people in my community who react this way.
ok I just can't imagine anyone acting like that, unless this lady had a good look at you both and thought about which one to ask. or maybe she had something against black people or a phobia, or maybe the lady is just racist. in which case it's okay for your friend to act like that.
spiderlance
ok I just can't imagine anyone acting like that, unless this lady had a good look at you both and thought about which one to ask. or maybe she had something against black people or a phobia, or maybe the lady is just racist. in which case it's okay for your friend to act like that.

The lady isn't to blame. She just asked a question.
it was my friends raction that bothered me.
and it seems that most of the black people in my community act the same
way over stupid stuff like that.
it's the same everwhere. your friend is racist for just seeing her color and assuming the worst.
irASPARAGUS
it's the same everwhere. your friend is racist for just seeing her color and assuming the worst.

this coming from someone wearing a KKK costume. I bet you're a liberal aren't you?

anyway, everyone knows the black people are the primitives that's why no one cares about them.

Wheezing Smoker

YOU MUST TRAVELL ALOT =D

You know... Because obviously you have met more black people outside of your small, pathetic school circle right?
Love is over
irASPARAGUS

this coming from someone wearing a KKK costume. I bet you're a liberal aren't you?

anyway, everyone knows the black people are the primitives that's why no one cares about them.

you made me LOL smile
That is just ******** stupid.

Me being black, if someone asks someone who is the same race a question rather than asking me, OH ******** WELL!

God, people just jump to conclusions, ESPECIALLY people like her!

Just because she did not ask you the time, that does not mean that person is racist. You probably looked like you had a ******** ATTITUDE problem and that person did not ask you.

How your facial expressions look, tone of voice, and body language plays a major factor. If you seem ignorant or upset, you will NOT be asked.

The nerve of some ******** people... stare

Devoted Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Did you know Canadians aren't white?

People being sensitive about race is all over the place.
The Magic Hate Ball II
YOU MUST TRAVELL ALOT =D

You know... Because obviously you have met more black people outside of your small, pathetic school circle right?

I will be 30 next month, and yes I have traveld a bit.
I lived in Ontario Canada for 18 months.
I've been married for Six yeas.
So I haven't been in my pathetic school circle since 1993.
Your friend is a rascist.
I wouldn't consider your friend there a very sensitive person.

More like an insecure person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces