Welcome to Gaia! ::

He was murdered!
`Ointment
What do people DO during phone sex? Do they narrate sex in the first person or something?

more or less

That sounds retarded.
Chansu-kun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its just sex without... touching. At all.
In otherwords, it's utterly pointless.
Click on little L!

it shows initiative

cool cool
It's not so bad.
`Ointment
He was murdered!
`Ointment
What do people DO during phone sex? Do they narrate sex in the first person or something?

more or less

That sounds retarded.

Well shes 4 hours away what am i gonna do?
`Ointment
He was murdered!
`Ointment

more or less

That sounds retarded.
If you're eloquent with words, it's pretty amazing. It's just listening to your boyfriend/girlfriend or whoever masturbating while you're doing it as well. I don't see how that's retarded lol.
i don't think i would be able to suppress my laughter.

Shirtless Friend

hakeber
`Ointment
Starreh
`Ointment

My friend's ex wanted her to moan really loud on the phone during phone sex but she was embarrassed so he threw the phone across the room and then hung up.

surprised

Haha, wow, anger much?
I'd feel embarassed to have phone sex in the first place.
Good luck with real sex then. domokun

Actually, I find phone sex to be way, way more embarrassing than real sex. Real sex is just better.

Plus, you don't have the uncontrollable urge to crack up throughout sex as you do with phone sex, like Crippled Marionette said. Unless your partner is really, really just that bad.
Psh. I do it. confused
It entertains me. As well as excites me.

hakeber
If you're eloquent with words, it's pretty amazing. It's just listening to your boyfriend/girlfriend or whoever masturbating while you're doing it as well. I don't see how that's retarded lol.

QFE. :3
Agreed.
inb4hearingaids
I have phone sex with my boyfriend. We want to wait for actual sex until we're married, but now I can't wait since just plain phone sex with him rocks... =)
Like real sex, it's supposed to be FUN. Those who bash it have never just given it a shot, yes it does pale in comparison, but look at it as an opportunity to hone your cunning linguistics.
Some kid at my school had phone sex (and he was a total nerd y'know the bush loving, new-balance wearing nerdwad who had a voice like an old man) Anyways I think they girl told everyone and I almost crapped myself when I heard. rofl

1,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
He was murdered!
my girlfriend calls me for phone sex when shes out of town with her job. its so strange but its okay, though real sex is better.

honestly though WHO ACTUALLY HAS PHONE SEX?
is it more or less popular than cybering?

obviously your girlfriend and you do!
Blackened Hopes
FullofRabies2
I used to think phone sex was girls putting a phone in their vaginas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items