Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is going to win the elections of 2008?

Hillery Clinton 0.52083333333333 52.1% [ 25 ]
Rudy Guliani 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 10 ]
John McCain 0.27083333333333 27.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Soulst
Emo Pox
Hillary - no, women should not be presidents. I am a woman.

Giuliani - absolutely not.

I'd rather have George Clooney for president. At least he's remotely sexy. exclaim

oh dear.
you're gonna have to back those points up, hun.

giuliani is a no because?
;D

1. "Quality of life" street dweller removal
2. He didnt actually DO anything during 9-11. He just posed.
3. A slut
4. Failed to predict the 1993 attacks, and even after that, did nothing to increase security and rescue operations.
Add ***** Sr. to the poll PLZ
Atticus6992
DonJuanMatus
Atticus6992
Nobody cares that Hillary is marred to a perverted former president who did little to nothing to our country, while Guliani helped us through 9/11

Are you a dumbass? Quit making political statements when you spend most of your time on Gaia.

Bill Clinton was one of the best presidents we've had aside from his little fiasco. He reduced national debt by incredible standards and put our country on good footing.

All he did was screw our country over, finishing up what Bush senior started, screwing up what Reagan did. Reagan was the one who saved a hostages from terrorists, and he was the one who put America in good financial standings

reagan? Bullshit. Through retarded overkeynesian economics, which are both the cause of a good deal of our inflation and of the huge interest we pay on the debt.
And even though he did have some margioanlly decent economic policies, the fact that he was an enemy of freedom at home (escalation of the drug war, anyone? reagan is only second to nixon in jailing the innocent) and of life abroad (al salavador, nicaragua, funding Al-qaeda and the baath parties, etc)
Atticus6992
DonJuanMatus
Atticus6992
Nobody cares that Hillary is marred to a perverted former president who did little to nothing to our country, while Guliani helped us through 9/11

Are you a dumbass? Quit making political statements when you spend most of your time on Gaia.

Bill Clinton was one of the best presidents we've had aside from his little fiasco. He reduced national debt by incredible standards and put our country on good footing.

All he did was screw our country over, finishing up what Bush senior started, screwing up what Reagan did. Reagan was the one who saved a hostages from terrorists, and he was the one who put America in good financial standings

You should re-check your facts.

The whole concept of Presidency is carrying over what the last leader did and making an effort either to stear clear or continue the current path of the country. No s**t what Bill Clinton did rooted from a past president. ALL PRESIDENTS DO THAT. That's the whole point.

Giuliani, if anything, was more of an emotional leader rather than an actual political one. He had to do something in his position.

3,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
DonJuanMatus
Atticus6992
DonJuanMatus
Atticus6992

You should re-check your facts.

The whole concept of Presidency is carrying over what the last leader did and making an effort either to stear clear or continue the current path of the country. No s**t what Bill Clinton did rooted from a past president. ALL PRESIDENTS DO THAT. That's the whole point.

Giuliani, if anything, was more of an emotional leader rather than an actual political one. He had to do something in his position.

In the current time, I think that an emotional president would be of some help, because so far the political have don't nothing good but get rid of Rumsfeld
Atticus6992
DonJuanMatus
Atticus6992

All he did was balance the budget and nearly settle the conflict over Israel singlehandedly. The fact that he got blown in the White House is a bonus.

On the other hand you have Reagan, who's asinine "trickle-down" theory popularized tax cuts for the rich, and whose only real accomplishment was firing every air traffic controller in the country.
God, I hope Hillary never wins.

It will be...

Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

=0
I demand a ***** option to be added.
Jakkaru
ME

no its going to be ME!
I think the tickets might look something like this

Al Gore (p)
Hillary Clinton(vp)

Rudy Guilliani(p)
Mick Romney(vp)

I also predict a third party will gain more power. Nothing to much just 5-10%.

Reagen was a horrible president. He is why we have so many armed terrosist attacking us now. He just made everyone believe our country was in a better condtion then it is. He was the opiate for US citizens. Reagen is one of the worst modern presidents. I would rather have Nixon in office before I would have Ronald "The Devil" Reagen. Don't even get me started on Reagen's term as governor and all the hippie prison camps.
If Hillary wins I am going to kill myself and take all of you with me. pirate
Gawd I hope it's John Stewart..
STEVEN HARPER ALL THE WAY!!!
BandGeekBex
Gawd I hope it's John Stewart..

That would be funny. Who would his running mate be. Colbert? Lewis Black?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff