Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe in paranormal? (ghosts, creatures)

Yes, but I never encountered anything strange 0.3448275862069 34.5% [ 30 ]
Yes, I even once encountered a supernatural being 0.25287356321839 25.3% [ 22 ]
I'm skeptic, but I do believe a bit 0.22988505747126 23.0% [ 20 ]
Not at all 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
1 2 3 4 >

I found a website. It's on a TV show you american guys has I think. Anyway, I dunno what it is, but I found something quite creepy on it. Take a look: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ghost_whisperer/real_ghost/
There are enlarged photos of three ghosts. Below, you can listen to recorded spirit's voices that people caught on tape. Some of them were caught while playing the tape in the 'reverse' mode.
I listened to two of them, 'I love you' and 'I found you there'. I was too scaredy cat to try the three others.
Here, we can share our opinions about white noises. What do you think? A tape trick or something real? For my part, I think some might be real. I believe strongly in paranormal events and is quite open to all the new unexplained events I can find on the web...do you?
*foot taps* rolleyes
Sadako is my sister. 'Nuff said.

Sparkly Fatcat

I'm too scared. neutral
*loves the paranormal* every time I'm with two of my friends, we always play/use the ouija board, and we tried that "light as a feather" a few times. Next time we're together, we're having a seance.. xd we tried once, but one of their moms caught us and stopped the whole thing.. stare
If you're too scared, just try the 'I love you'. It's not too freaky. It's just like a man talking with a low voice. The 'I found you there' is hard to hear though.
Wicked S0ul
If you're too scared, just try the 'I love you'. It's not too freaky. It's just like a man talking with a low voice. The 'I found you there' is hard to hear though.

I plan to listen to them all.. ninja
keeper of ocean shadows
Wicked S0ul

Tell me how freaky they are then!!
Wicked S0ul
keeper of ocean shadows
Wicked S0ul

the *reclicks link* "I love you" was clear as a bell..
the one I thought was the wierdest was the singing one..some of the others were hard to hear (maybe it's just my volume?)

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Ehhh....I can barely make out the pictures
I see the little child in the last photo,but the first one makes my head fuzzy
confused
The middles one,I see a dog and thats almost it,and since I don't have speakers on this ghetto computer I can't hear them.
But I wouldn't mind listening to them
The idea is nice, but I'm too much of a cynic to belive it.
keeper of ocean shadows
Wicked S0ul
keeper of ocean shadows
Wicked S0ul

the one I thought was the wierdest was the singing one..some of the others were hard to hear (maybe it's just my volume?)

EEK! I wanted to hear the singing one, but I'm sure i'm not going to sleep tonight so I prefered standing up.
Wicked S0ul
keeper of ocean shadows
Wicked S0ul
keeper of ocean shadows
Wicked S0ul

EEK! I wanted to hear the singing one, but I'm sure i'm not going to sleep tonight so I prefered standing up.

hearing voices on a tape recorder doesn't really scare me. I like watching clips and vids of stuff happening..like on Ghost Stories(I think that's what it's called. it's a tv show, anyway.. sweatdrop )
Did you already encountered a spirit or capted one on an electronic device?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff