Total Votes:[ 390 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 > >>

YOU'RE ALL SO YOUNG OMG.
5th grade in class

YAY CATS
I was having sex with your mom.

YOU DIRTY WHORE

mad
Sleep. I slept in that day. Junior in high school, though. Had physics that day. And, we had a mini-discussion about the physics of the falling towers. And how they fell in the first place. My physics teacher said it shouldn't have happened like that.

CONSPIRACY!!!

Mewling Dabbler

I was waiting to go to school when my mom came home and turned on the news telling my brother and I wtf happened. Yeah it was pretty dramatic. She said that we could be going to war over it and she was right. sad
Sitting next to my mom watching T.V. Then my sister called and told us they were bombing the world trade center, but I was so young I didn't even know what it was.
I was home sick. I was like in 6th or 7th grade. I don't remember.

When I turned on the tv I thought a volcano erupted or something.
XDD
Was anyone asleep the entire time? neutral
I was at home sick with meh sickly family. We watched it, and I just thought, 'what's the world trade center...'
I was about to board a plan from my vacation from Korea, and while we were on it, they made us get out since the attack.
D:

When I got back to school, I swear the teachers were in tears thinking I died.
:/
Alley Zandra
Sitting next to my mom watching T.V. Then my sister called and told us they were bombing the world trade center, but I was so young I didn't even know what it was.

Me neither. I asked my mom what the World Trade Center is, and she said it was two big buildings and a bomb hit them. I was like, 'Oh.' Sheesh, was I naieve.

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
chicago--7th grade.
watched it on tv, walked to school and walked home early because school was cancelled.

Newbie Noob

I think i woke up after the first got hit but not actully fell. I went to school then it all was talked about. Im azzie too XD

Gracious Raider

Gym class, wanting to hit some kid in the face with a dodgeball.
I was in 4th grade at school, and my uncle was visiting us from New York so he couldn't go back home for another week xd
organique
chicago--7th grade.
watched it on tv, walked to school and walked home early because school was cancelled.

Yay, a fellow Chicago resident. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces