Welcome to Gaia! ::

WHen you die... I don't think that you go to heaven or hell because you well become reincarnated. Well... at least that's what I think.... I also think that the only way someone is in heaven is that an angel sings a tree htat produces babies a lullaby. If the lullaby is a sorrowful one, the angel will most likely be sorrowful... i don't know, i read manga to figure this out ><;;; sorry if i'm wasting your time ><;;
Yes. Anime holds the secrets to ALL things. rolleyes
Breakfast_Club
lawlz you think too much
lol
Keep thinking.
When you die, you die. No living person knows what happens afterwards. Obviously.
i know, apathetic, I just believe it XDD
I never want to say what I think about death or anything online...especially here. sweatdrop
Pawsielicious
I also think that the only way someone is in heaven is that an angel sings a tree htat produces babies a lullaby. If the lullaby is a sorrowful one, the angel will most likely be sorrowful

What ze ********.

LOLOLOLOL acid trip
Nazera
I never want to say what I think about death or anything online...especially here. sweatdrop
really? I sometimes think of it
this belongs in extended discussion i think.

Shy Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Im thinking you watch Inuyasha, proabably not.

I personally don't believe in that. When we die, we die, and rot in the ground.
The Dred Pirate Gossy
Pawsielicious
I also think that the only way someone is in heaven is that an angel sings a tree htat produces babies a lullaby. If the lullaby is a sorrowful one, the angel will most likely be sorrowful

What ze ********.

LOLOLOLOL acid trip

seriously I thot people would be more mature about this -.-
Chisa-chan
Im thinking you watch Inuyasha, proabably not.

I personally don't believe in that. When we die, we die, and rot in the ground.
i read "wish" the manga.. oh okay
Sweet and Black oblivion. That is, what happens when you die.

It is common that the human mind tries to look for some hope of an afterlife, as in that way, it gives worth and meaning to the current life. It is a form of motivation..why should I be someone great in this life? so I have a better afterlife.

Sadly, It's your mind deceiving yourself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff