Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you hate cops?

Yes. 0.32 32.0% [ 16 ]
No. 0.26 26.0% [ 13 ]
I am a cop, b***h!!! 0.08 8.0% [ 4 ]
I don't care really 0.34 34.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]

How often do you find yourself in a bad situation and just when you think this couldn't get any worse it does....
why when things are bad enough life just feels it needs to push it a little bit further, just for kicks?

I've been thinking on this alot lately since the 25th, when me and my friend decided to go on a cig run in her dad's car. Her parents hadn't know she was out or took the car (she only has a permit) let alone that I was with her or what she was doing. Anyway. We got these kids to get us a carton (we're underage) and we went to go pick up her other friends and give them a ride back to their house. We picked them up and were back out on the road when my bud noticed a cop car behind us. Everyone threw their cigs out of their windows and she pulled over.
The cop was intresting, first my friend lied to him and said she had her license, then he ran her name and saw she only had her permit. He had pulled us over cause her front license plate had come off then asked her for insurance which was expired...then he got her mom's number and called her up. So already this is a mess...her mom gets out of her car screaming at us then walks over to the cop..anyway then all our parents get there and he searches us then the car. b***h takes my favoriate lighter...and gets our carton of Turkish Jade. Then he finds a gun two unopened beers and some weed...none of which are ours...apperantly they belong to my bud's dad and his hunting buddy who had just used the car and that takes some explainging on the part of my friend's mom to clear our name.
b***h a** cop wanted to pin the weed on me because of the way I effing dress...to make it worse this was my birthday. But luckily I'm only grounded for 1 month. My friend who was the driver was orginally grounded for 3 months, but something else has happened since then and now it's only 1 month, but now her effing parents are trying to convience her her friends only hang out with her because she can get them things...that makes me pissed...but for another day.

ever been pinned for something you didn't (or maybe did do) based on the way you dress?
I am invisible.
invisible to the cops or everyone....? sweatdrop rolleyes blaugh
Omg, your a skid.
You were asking for it.
Said it was your birthday? On the 25? (Mine's the same day) But to the question I was once yelled at by a fat, balding...woman. There was snow and one of my friends was throwing snowballs at windows, fair enough untill the goddamn sloman's shield thing went off, he went running, another friend took off into an alleyway and I started laughing. Thats when the fat, balding woman came out of her house, a different house, and started off her rant with a "You think your so funny don't you?"
I don't know if it was how I dress in clothes from Hot Topic or just the fact that I was laughing that she started with me, but she was really annoying. Later, I met up with my friend who threw the snow ball and pelted him with one in the face, saying eagerly that the bald woman found me out...I think I was high.
Chahiro-Chan
You were asking for it.
that sucks a**
Silly Ducky
How often do you find yourself in a bad situation and just when you think this couldn't get any worse it does....
why when things are bad enough life just feels it needs to push it a little bit further, just for kicks?

I've been thinking on this alot lately since the 25th, when me and my friend decided to go on a cig run in her dad's car. Her parents hadn't know she was out or took the car (she only has a permit) let alone that I was with her or what she was doing. Anyway. We got these kids to get us a carton (we're underage) and we went to go pick up her other friends and give them a ride back to their house. We picked them up and were back out on the road when my bud noticed a cop car behind us. Everyone threw their cigs out of their windows and she pulled over.
The cop was intresting, first my friend lied to him and said she had her license, then he ran her name and saw she only had her permit. He had pulled us over cause her front license plate had come off then asked her for insurance which was expired...then he got her mom's number and called her up. So already this is a mess...her mom gets out of her car screaming at us then walks over to the cop..anyway then all our parents get there and he searches us then the car. b***h takes my favoriate lighter...and gets our carton of Turkish Jade. Then he finds a gun two unopened beers and some weed...none of which are ours...apperantly they belong to my bud's dad and his hunting buddy who had just used the car and that takes some explainging on the part of my friend's mom to clear our name.
b***h a** cop wanted to pin the weed on me because of the way I effing dress...to make it worse this was my birthday. But luckily I'm only grounded for 1 month. My friend who was the driver was orginally grounded for 3 months, but something else has happened since then and now it's only 1 month, but now her effing parents are trying to convience her her friends only hang out with her because she can get them things...that makes me pissed...but for another day.

ever been pinned for something you didn't (or maybe did do) based on the way you dress?

Oooh, aren't you a badass! Lame. rolleyes
I look like a good kid, even though I do a lot of evil s**t, lol.
Oh my god that REALLY sucks. It was like you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I've been blamed for things I didn't do also. And that sucks even more.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Chahiro-Chan
You were asking for it.
Jaxay

Oooh, aren't you a badass! Lame. rolleyes

no....that wasen't the point of this at all. And I have to say I'm one of the better kids I know.
Chahiro-Chan
You were asking for it.

in my eyes we weren't. We were of the speed limit and driving safely...but I guess we were too confident(sp?) though all we had (that belonged to us) were cigs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff