Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sex Is Bananas
i hate the ******** double standards in this world
a boy comes out that he's bi-sexual and all of a sudden he's a f*****t but when a girl comes out and says shes bi-sexual its hot? honestly i dont even consider bi people gay, i dont even consider gay people gay it just doesnt bother me. idk why people have to be sippin on that haterade.

The double standards are why I haven't told anyone but my best friends about my sexuality. I knew the repercussions of coming out in highschool so I didn't do it. I, nor anyone else, deserves that.

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
madre monstere
The Sex Is Bananas
i hate the ******** double standards in this world
a boy comes out that he's bi-sexual and all of a sudden he's a f*****t but when a girl comes out and says shes bi-sexual its hot? honestly i dont even consider bi people gay, i dont even consider gay people gay it just doesnt bother me. idk why people have to be sippin on that haterade.

The double standards are why I haven't told anyone but my best friends about my sexuality. I knew the repercussions of coming out in highschool so I didn't do it. I, nor anyone else, deserves ******** the double standards
I was gunna post this on here, but I thought GD would be too heartless

I was crying all last night
now I'm crying at school
Beeevaa
I was gunna post this on here, but I thought GD would be too heartless

I was crying all last night

It's truly depressing.
The GD knows when not to be rude, most of the time.

:'c feel better bud
This bullying has gotten so out of hand. It is ridiculous!

There is no reason for it. It doesn't make you look cooler or put you on top of the world.

It just brings you down even lower because you rather make fun of someone because they are being themselves.

PAWS UP, LITTLE MONSTERRRRRRS! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces