Welcome to Gaia! ::

or rather feelin down

i have a tendency to be mean
a bit of an a*****e

even though the person mostly deserves it sometimes i get carried away

so forgive me father for i have sinned

is there something you wish you could take back cause you feel bad and shameful?
u_u

Dapper Dabbler

One time when I was like 8 I got into a fight with my little sister and I kicked her into a wall and then my other little sister started crying. crying

And then one time in 3rd grade I made these people pin a girl down at recess so we could all throw and kick pebbles at her because she wouldn't let my friend in her Puppy Club. crying

One time in first grade I tied a girl to her chair by her dress straps so that she couldn't get up because I liked her dress. crying

Ugh. So terrible.

Hilarious Genius

Val Is Bomb
One time when I was like 8 I got into a fight with my little sister and I kicked her into a wall and then my other little sister started crying. crying

And then one time in 3rd grade I made these people pin a girl down at recess so we could all throw and kick pebbles at her because she wouldn't let my friend in her Puppy Club. crying

One time in first grade I tied a girl to her chair by her dress straps so that she couldn't get up because I liked her dress. crying

Ugh. So terrible.

future serial killer right here

Dapper Dabbler

mousey mousekewitz
Val Is Bomb

Ugh. So terrible.

No. gonk
Val Is Bomb
mousey mousekewitz
Val Is Bomb

Ugh. So terrible.

No. gonk

u have all the signs im afraid. it will be only a matter of time until start murdering ppl and biting off their genitals
Val Is Bomb

Ugh. So terrible.

val, you're scaring me.
god forbid i ever cheat on you oh lord
please bby don't hurt me

Roisterer

So you're normal?
hold my 30 bro
excuse me sir
i am going to find where you live and give you hell.
thank you

Hilarious Genius

kayla wise 2
hold my 30 bro
excuse me sir
i am going to find where you live and give you hell.
thank you

lol come at me c**t

Greedy Capitalist

when im not feelin good i throw up all over the place cuz i drank 2 much patron
Kasze
So you're normal?
normal or not it feels really shameful and uncomfortable.

Roisterer

kayla wise 2
Kasze
So you're normal?
normal or not it feels really shameful and uncomfortable.

Take it out on something else.
hold my 30 bro

lol come at me c**t

i didn't need your permission

Hilarious Genius

kayla wise 2
hold my 30 bro

lol come at me c**t

i didn't need your permission

ruh roh raggy

Quick Reply

Submit