Welcome to Gaia! ::

virgins rock =P
I'm with the majority here. Nothing is wrong with it.
There is definitly nothing wrong with being a virgin, when you feel ready than that's your choice, dont let other people influence that choice.
Ther is nothing wrong with being a virgin. If you don't want to lose your virginity yet, that's fine.

Just don't turn into one of those "virgin pride" people.

Festive Trash

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin.

Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with premarital sex.
DyingCulture
SevereThunderstorm
OMGitsFae
NOTHING is wrong with it! People are just stupid and like to conform to society.

Kudos to you!

WTH?! Since when is having sex conforming to society??

And nothing is wrong with it.
It is conforming to what the media throws at us, which is a**, titties, a** 'n titties.

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, but if you find yourself 30 and still not laid, that's when there's something wrong.

Honestly, no matter what you do, your conforming. There there are social pressures and media influences on both sides.

I.e. you coul lose your virginity to be "cool", or stay a virgin so you won't be a "whore".

For the record, I think all choicee made because of peer pressure equally bad.
xkagamix
nonthings wrong with it i am virgin! and im proud,and for those people who talk s**t about being a virgin are just mad that they cant keep their legs shut...

Just like those who talk s**t about non-virgins are just nmad because they can't get any, right? rolleyes
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin. It simply doesn't matter either way, unless you are fourteen or younger.
My thoughts about it...

I did it once.

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
If you're a virgin people think your a goody two shoes or can't find a guy. If your not people call you slut. It's a lose/lose situation.
Nothing.
I am still virgin.
And i am great wink
there is totally nothing wrong with it
Hey im a Virgan
But I Probably want to have kids soem day and the funny part is im a Virgo razz
There's nothing wrong with being one.
Just like there's nothing wrong with not being one.
Sauce Packet
ummm....kay....Nothing is wrong with being a virgin last I checked.

Last time I checked with the skanky hoe girls at my school, it's uncool to be a virgin. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff