Kitten

diglet dig
pwincesa v2
diglet dig
pwincesa v2
diglet dig
pwincesa v2
blunt the knives

and pippin's song. the one he sings to the steward of gondor???
that makes me the opposite. it makes me sad
edge of night makes me weep and it literally did as soon as he started singing in the botfa trailer i cried
******** nostalgic trip

oh my, i got the nostalgia feels really hard when it came on the botfa trailer.
i do have the song on my phone though, edge of the night. it's called steward of gondor on my phone though.... so i do hear it fairly often. i love it though. beautiful song.
yes its on my iPod so i too hear it a lot but the majority of the time ive got to skip it. ive never actually listen to billy boyd's music, know if he's any good? i mean his voice is exceptional so

i have not but i do love his voice it is very pretty. and i skip over mine a lot too.
but normally when i put the lotr soundtrack on my friends get pumped and play that song.
lmao i jam to howard shore on my own crying
pwincesa v2
diglet dig
pwincesa v2
diglet dig
pwincesa v2
edge of night makes me weep and it literally did as soon as he started singing in the botfa trailer i cried
******** nostalgic trip

i do have the song on my phone though, edge of the night. it's called steward of gondor on my phone though.... so i do hear it fairly often. i love it though. beautiful song.
yes its on my iPod so i too hear it a lot but the majority of the time ive got to skip it. ive never actually listen to billy boyd's music, know if he's any good? i mean his voice is exceptional so

i have not but i do love his voice it is very pretty. and i skip over mine a lot too.
but normally when i put the lotr soundtrack on my friends get pumped and play that song.

everyone should.
there's nothing like pumpin' the lotr ost on a nice day with the windows down.

Kitten

diglet dig
pwincesa v2
diglet dig
pwincesa v2
diglet dig
pwincesa v2
******** nostalgic trip

everyone should.
there's nothing like pumpin' the lotr ost on a nice day with the windows down.
i get so hyped when i listen to a knife in the dark and over hill

florida son's Husband

diglet dig
tom nook is a crook
diglet dig
tom nook is a crook
typical

this is the kind of song to skip around the town to and wave at everyone

definitely

HAHAHAHAHAH YES OMG WHAT.
i forgot about that. i haven't seen that movie in a millennium

it's a good one!