Welcome to Gaia! ::

crazy omgukkfluffy
When I was a baby, I got sick and threw up in my Dad's mom's mouth.
[F a l s e]. Miracle
Cookies with Rabies
[F a l s e]. Miracle
kelly_blue
when i was going to turn 11 i went to the mall with some of my friends and we got something to eat so my friend had this drink ice tea it taste grows tho anyway i got a milkshake.my friends and i decieded to but stuff in there so we put some milkshake in it some fries so after we finished doing that we all tasted it i was last.it was soooo gross the drink was all brown.anyway out of no where my friend puts in a chicken bone in the drink.i started running away from where we were sitting then all my friends start running and we left the stuff there and the lady was looking at us like we were weird and cray.

The gross drinks?

Believe me, you wouldn't want to even take a sniff of what me and my friends created.

What'dja put in it?

Let me think

Roasted potatoes, tomatoes, roasted beef, pasta, chicken, corn, bits of carrots and beans, brocolli, salt, pepper, ketchup, relish, mustard.

One of my friends took a sip of that thing for ten dollars.

To be perfectly honest, the grossest thing I ever did is saying that doesn't sound too bad.

Once you start adding stuff like natto, tofu, or mushrooms, than that's, "GRODY!"
Twisted_Crow
drinkin a large sum of dirty blood on my arm when i accidently ripped it wide open.

OH SICK...
when i was going to turn 11 i went to the mall with some of my friends and we got something to eat so my friend had this drink ice tea it taste grows tho anyway i got a milkshake.my friends and i decieded to but stuff in there so we put some milkshake in it some fries so after we finished doing that we all tasted it i was last.it was soooo gross the drink was all brown.anyway out of no where my friend puts in a chicken bone in the drink.i started running away from where we were sitting then all my friends start running and we left the stuff there and the lady was looking at us like we were weird and cray.

The gross drinks?

Believe me, you wouldn't want to even take a sniff of what me and my friends created.

What'dja put in it?

Let me think

Roasted potatoes, tomatoes, roasted beef, pasta, chicken, corn, bits of carrots and beans, brocolli, salt, pepper, ketchup, relish, mustard.

my friend came to my house one day and she was hungry so she took a pogo and i went to her and i tried to grab it but instead of grabing it feel on the ground so we started to boil water and we put the boiled water on it some of the pogo fell in the sink we started throwing it at each other it was a huge mess
jay.co
Twisted_Crow
drinkin a large sum of dirty blood on my arm when i accidently ripped it wide open.

OH SICK...

You're Canadian, aren't you?

Wheezing Lunatic

11,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
i peed myself in kindergarden... twice
go me.
Dissected a sheep eyeball, and I had to put it back together using my hands...No gloves for that part. Then I had to give it back...And i was graded on how well I did that one. I pulled it off...But I could never look at a sheep the same way again. o_o

Wheezing Lunatic

11,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
kelly_blue

The gross drinks?

What'dja put in it?

Let me think

my friend came to my house one day and she was hungry so she took a pogo and i went to her and i tried to grab it but instead of grabing it feel on the ground so we started to boil water and we put the boiled water on it some of the pogo fell in the sink we started throwing it at each other it was a huge mess

it sounds like soup lol
Zhou Xin
Dissected a sheep eyeball, and I had to put it back together using my hands...No gloves for that part. Then I had to give it back...And i was graded on how well I did that one. I pulled it off...But I could never look at a sheep the same way again. o_o

My class dissected sheep eyes in 5th grade too, but the second I saw them I told my teacher I couldn't do it and ran out of the room.
Toast_Lady
Zhou Xin

My class dissected sheep eyes in 5th grade too, but the second I saw them I told my teacher I couldn't do it and ran out of the room.

i only had to do a frog but i got hela queezy and had to leave also.
kelly_blue

wow, that was the most illiterate thing i've read in a while.
This thread has died T-T
My little brother was drinking the water from a mini watering can and he's like all being bratty and when I took it from him because I said it's filthy (it was floating in the pool and we were the only one's there) he kept on hitting me or something so I took a good piss in it and let him have it back and he drank it and he was like EW ITS sALTY!

I used to feel guilty about it, he still doesn't know, probably doesn't remember but I am proud. :]
DEH BUTT PIRATE!!!
My little brother was drinking the water from a mini watering can and he's like all being bratty and when I took it from him because I said it's filthy (it was floating in the pool and we were the only one's there) he kept on hitting me or something so I took a good piss in it and let him have it back and he drank it and he was like EW ITS sALTY!

I used to feel guilty about it, he still doesn't know, probably doesn't remember but I am proud. :]

He probably knows it's your piss afterwards.
He just kept quiet because he probably wanted to prank you back.
So you probably have already ate/drank something with his piss added in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff