Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sex?

NEVER before marrage (i'm a virgin) 0.27906976744186 27.9% [ 24 ]
Sure no problem 0.72093023255814 72.1% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

You're p***s will fall off and you'll contract leprousy.

I'm kidding. There's nothing wrong or bad about sex at all. Especially if you're both clean and are using protection.
AirisMagik
It's perspective.

I'm willing to bet you aren't changing anyones with this thread, and no one will change yours.

Weee.
Overdone topics. <3

Idiot, i was asking for opinions, not looking to change anyones views.
Sith Lord Ali
What's wrong with it? Nothing.

I hate when people think that virginity is sacred.

I used to...until I lost it.
And then I realised how retarded Christian morals are.
Reallyboredguy
greenmarble
It's, in my opnion, disrespectful.
Also, you don't know that you're going to be with that person forever.

So what's wrong with not being the person with forever, don't you want to be able to pleasure the person you will be with forever?
Things change.
'Nuff said.
Nothing's wrong with it. people just over react over the littlest thing.
Thre is nothing at all wrong with it so long as protection is used and the parties love each other.

Personally I'm going to wait until marriage, but just because I beleive that I should doesn't mean it's what you should do.

There is simply nothing wrong with pre-marital sex.

3nodding
xdollpartsx
flaaffy
It's only a big deal if you make it one

i second that

Thirded!
I'm not stating an opinion, just an interesting fact I have come across.

If each person in the world only had sex with the one other person for the rest of their lives, then within a few generations, all STD's would be virtually eliminated.
ACCIDENTAL FETUS'
I never really heard of that before.
Every time I do it's pretty excellent.
I hate the system today.
Sex is NOT bad.
It comes from instincts, we're supposed to do it.
I mean, it's up to individuals how long they want to keep their "gift."
But seriously....
People, adults and overly religious people especially (no offense, but seriously, think about it.), blow it out of proportion.
But now, if people are stupid and don't use protection (unless they want a kid), well, then it's not good.
But that's their problem.
AirisMagik
It's perspective.

I'm willing to bet you aren't changing anyones with this thread, and no one will change yours.

Weee.
Overdone topics. <3
everyone's favorites.

ohh and yeah STD's are a very important reason to avoid sex just because you never had another partner doesn't mean you can't get one it happens it's just kinda like luck sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't other than that... ehhh I stopped caring and forgot my second point. bang it for all it's worth!!
ghost-kun
AirisMagik
It's perspective.

Weee.
Overdone topics. <3
everyone's favorites.

ohh and yeah STD's are a very important reason to avoid sex just because you never had another partner doesn't mean you can't get one it happens it's just kinda like luck sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't other than that... ehhh I stopped caring and forgot my second point. bang it for all it's worth!!
You can't just "randomly" get an STD... 'cept like, crabs from toilet seats or something... but at least you can get rid of them. If you've never been with anyone and your parents weren't infected when you were concieved, there's really no way you could have an STD... rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff