Welcome to Gaia! ::

Humans just cant accept different people. I SALUTE HIM/HER
Ezpi
Inu No Chichi
Saw the movie - meh, it was alright.

Though, I do have to say this...

How would you all have reacted if you found out that the person who had given you oral sex was the same gender as you were, but never told you? Wouldn't you feel violated, used, tricked, and be severely pissed about it?

In a sense, Gwen was guilty of rape - 'she' went down on a couple of guys and not once bothered to say 'Hey - though I look and feel like a girl, I was born male, so uh...just so you know...'

Now please, before you start flaming me, I am not condonning the killers behavior - I think what they did was terrible and they deserve to be imprisoned for the rest of their lives for killing Gwen - though I can understand why they were so pissed. They were given oral sex by a trans gender - a guy in drag - convinced that he was a woman.

No one would go through something like that and be expected to be understanding and accepting that they were deceived in such a manner and expect to be rational when the truth came out.

I see it as - as long as I enjoyed it, it wouldn't really matter if it was a he, she, s/he, whatever.
Love is, well, blind.
and yeah, I understand that it was just oral sex, but you get my point.

And it's unfortunate that not many people share your viewpoint.

I would not have been so forgiving if I found out the one who wnet down on me was of my same gender and never bothered to inform me of that - either assuming I already knew or would never find out. That is a dangerous game to play, right there.

Granted, I wouldn't have kileld the person, though charges would be filed - either by me for a violation on my person or by them for me kicking their a** for it (again - I would not have killed them; that is an extreme case I would never consider).
Inu No Chichi
Saw the movie - meh, it was alright.

Though, I do have to say this...

How would you all have reacted if you found out that the person who had given you oral sex was the same gender as you were, but never told you? Wouldn't you feel violated, used, tricked, and be severely pissed about it?

In a sense, Gwen was guilty of rape - 'she' went down on a couple of guys and not once bothered to say 'Hey - though I look and feel like a girl, I was born male, so uh...just so you know...'

Now please, before you start flaming me, I am not condonning the killers behavior - I think what they did was terrible and they deserve to be imprisoned for the rest of their lives for killing Gwen - though I can understand why they were so pissed. They were given oral sex by a trans gender - a guy in drag - convinced that he was a woman.

No one would go through something like that and be expected to be understanding and accepting that they were deceived in such a manner and expect to be rational when the truth came out.

And that would have caused an early death for Gwen.

And I, for one, do not give a damn about the gender of my partner. If I enjoy it, if I enjoy them, then who CARES if the person has a p***s or a v****a?

And as a side point, Joey only sent Gwen away, he didn't beat the crap out of her.
Kittypillar

Discuss:
If you've ever been mistreated for being who you are.
In your own words, who YOU think you are.
*Any replies of TOO LONG NOT READING will be reported for spamming*

Yeah because i'm 'goffick'. Silly chavs - they wouldn't know what a goth was if it bit them in the arse, hard.

Who am I? Well, I'm complicated and quite introvert so I'll leave that one out on here. biggrin

Poor guy. It's not like he did anything wrong... but I guess everyone gets bullied for something at some point - no-one's perfect - but it just went way too far with him. sad
sachor
Humans just cant accept different people. I SALUTE HIM/HER

I do too. I SALUTE YOU GWEN. heart
I know I'm quoting myself, but I'd really like people to read and respond to this post as I find it extremely good and explaining whee

Blue pizza pie
TheHeroOfCanton]
I would want to kill someone too if they wernt upfront with me on their gender of birth, I have no problem with transexauls but Conning someone into making out with you or any other kind of sexaul activty without prior mention of your gender at birth is a violation of that persons sexaul identity.

alot of transexauls get killed for this, most of them in my eyes diserv
jt537xky:4="TheHeroOfCanton]
I would want to kill someone too if they wernt upfront with me on their gender of birth, I have no problem with transexauls but Conning someone into making out with you or any other kind of sexaul activty without prior mention of your gender at birth is a violation of that persons sexaul identity.

alot of transexauls get killed for this, most of them in my eyes diserve it.

Why worry about genitals?
What you have between your legs have nothing to do with who you are.
Your soul does not care wether or not you have a p***s.

I found what you said disgusting and untrue.

How can transexuals deserve to be killed?
Do all heterosexuals deserve to be killed? no? see my point?

No one deserves to be killed.
It's stupid to kill people because of who they are.
People can't help being gay, black, old, transexual, handicapped etc.

If you say they deserve to be killed, you are wrong.
YOU my friend, are the only one I think deserves to be killed right now

at least beaten up badly ninja
A 14 year old girl was killed recently by a man with a gun who shot into a crowd. As she layed there dieing people took pictures of her with their cell phones. We fear not the death of others, we fear homosexuality so much as to go to murder. That's just how jacked up our world is...

I see things like this and wounder inf my confusion of religion, if there is a god, how could god let this happen, but at the same time I think, how could there not be a devil.

Either way, Our worlds jacked up yo.
Issaru-san
A 14 year old girl was killed recently by a man with a gun who shot into a crowd. As she layed there dieing people took pictures of her with their cell phones. We fear not the death of others, we fear homosexuality so much as to go to murder. That's just how jacked up our world is...

I see things like this and wounder inf my confusion of religion, if there is a god, how could god let this happen, but at the same time I think, how could there not be a devil.

Oh my lord, that is HORRIBLE. crying
Issaru-san

eek

Did somebody at least use a phone to call 911, or send a picture to 911?

TheHeroOfCanton
Vraie De La Mar
TheHeroOfCanton
I have no problem with them I just see them as geneticly inferior, and I wont shed any tears when someone who is inferior is slain its simple nature.

I'm afraid that if you view other beings as inferior, it's because you are not truly sure of yourself.

Please, get over your own problems before telling us to get over someone who was killed simply for being who he was.

oh im sure of myself, im the ultimate survivor, only way that can be proved wrong is how I meet my end, and the sun has not set on the day when I meet death graciously, I will bite spit and claw my way to survival and only thoose able to do the same will be prepared to survive the next phase of this world.

You are being very ******** ignorant. First of all, homosexuality isn't involved in "genetics". Countless studies have shown the children that result from actual homosexual parents and sperm doners do not result as homosexuals. Second of all, who the hell cares if someone is genetically inferior. If someone is genetically born to have worse eyesite, smaller height, less muscle, or a slow metabolism, they are considered "genitically inferior". Everyone will die eventually. If they are "genetically inferior" yet they don't effect your life at all, why would you care what they are doing? If they will just die eventually, what does it matter how they live their life? You are trying helplessly to defend a phobia built in you by society and religion.
lawl that article was from my town. Its old...and been the most important thing to happen here ever. Newark sucks.
Elric Sister
Issaru-san

eek

Probly... after they made sure their pictures saved properly.
Issaru-san
Elric Sister
Issaru-san

eek

Probly... after they made sure their pictures saved properly.

That is ******** disgusting.
Issaru-san

Oh god, they took pictures?

I have witnessed someone die before. Someone I didn't even know. All I saw was the mangled bike, a bit of bloody hair upon their head, the twisted body, and I burst into tears.
A girl close to where I live was killed. And her mother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff