Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheHeroOfCanton
Ezpi
TheHeroOfCanton
you say murder I say natrual selection.

that's terrible. confused

I would want to kill someone too if they wernt upfront with me on their gender of birth, I have no problem with transexauls but Conning someone into making out with you or any other kind of sexaul activty without prior mention of your gender at birth is a violation of that persons sexaul identity.

alot of transexauls get killed for this, most of them in my eyes diserve it.

I want you out of my thread right now. NO ONE deserves to die, I don't give a s**t what for. Everyone was given life as a gift and the choice to be who they are, an NO ONE can justify taking that away.
Kittypillar
The Sexecutioner
Kittypillar
The Sexecutioner
Its not that--

I just don't care...
----------------------

He should have been smarter; Its obvious its a dangerous way to go in life, given how other people are.

You shouldn't have to life a different life, other than who you are, in fear of being killed.

That sucks. But thats the road he chose..

Yes, it was, and God bless his soul. He was brave, as are all those who be who the are in this world; they FIGHT just to be, in their eyes...me.

You care too much.
Its so cute.
The Sexecutioner
Kittypillar
The Sexecutioner
Kittypillar
The Sexecutioner
Its not that--

I just don't care...
----------------------

He should have been smarter; Its obvious its a dangerous way to go in life, given how other people are.

You shouldn't have to life a different life, other than who you are, in fear of being killed.

That sucks. But thats the road he chose..

Yes, it was, and God bless his soul. He was brave, as are all those who be who the are in this world; they FIGHT just to be, in their eyes...me.

You care too much.
Its so cute.

You care too little.
It's so sad.
Kittypillar
TheHeroOfCanton
Ezpi
TheHeroOfCanton

I would want to kill someone too if they wernt upfront with me on their gender of birth, I have no problem with transexauls but Conning someone into making out with you or any other kind of sexaul activty without prior mention of your gender at birth is a violation of that persons sexaul identity.

I want you out of my thread right now. NO ONE deserves to die, I don't give a s**t what for. Everyone was given life as a gift and the choice to be who they are, an NO ONE can justify taking that away.

obviously your the reason the human race fails, will you think with logic for just once.

take aids for example, if we executed everyone with aids we would cure the disease permantly.
TheHeroOfCanton
Ezpi
TheHeroOfCanton

Maybe transexuals don't want to reveal that they are transexuals because of people like you.

You can't accept people for who they are, and they're afraid of what you might do.

And rightfully so, I'm afraid.

I personally have no problem with transexuals. They can live however they want to, and it's their choice. Everyone just needs to get over it.

Dear World,

Stop it.

Just. Wtf.

Stop.
People don't like what they can't understand.

TheHeroOfCanton
Ezpi
TheHeroOfCanton

It's spelled DESERVE, first of all. Asshat.

Secondly you are not god. Thankfully, due to this, you do not get to decide who lives and dies for whatever reason. If you're dumb enough to have sex with someone and not notice they had the wrong plumbing then you should be skimmed out of the gene pool like dead leaves.

And don't ******** tell me he could hide that because unlike you I have had sex, and I know you can even tell in the dark.
TheHeroOfCanton
Kittypillar
TheHeroOfCanton
Ezpi
TheHeroOfCanton

obviously your the reason the human race fails, will you think with logic for just once.

take aids for example, if we executed everyone with aids we would cure the disease permantly.

I don't believe in slaying humans like animals, and you DO, which means we will come to no agreement. I stand by my thoughts, and you by yours. Have a nice day.
TheHeroOfCanton
Kittypillar
TheHeroOfCanton
Ezpi
TheHeroOfCanton

OR MAYBE its better to educate people about it to stop it from getting any further, and try to cure the ones that DO have it, because a human life is VERY important, no matter what.
No one deserves to die, as Kittypillar said.
TheHeroOfCanton
Kittypillar
TheHeroOfCanton
Ezpi
TheHeroOfCanton

Oh yeah, you say that transexuals are killing people off because they can't have babies and then you say that we should kill everyone with aids.

Have fun.

There are more than 6 billion people in the world.

It's getting OVERCROWDED.

So if someone adopts instead of having babies that's good.
Vraie De La Mar
TheHeroOfCanton
Ezpi
TheHeroOfCanton

Maybe transexuals don't want to reveal that they are transexuals because of people like you.

You can't accept people for who they are, and they're afraid of what you might do.

And rightfully so, I'm afraid.

I personally have no problem with transexuals. They can live however they want to, and it's their choice. Everyone just needs to get over it.

Dear World,

Stop it.

Just. Wtf.

Stop.

I have no problem with them I just see them as geneticly inferior, and I wont shed any tears when someone who is inferior is slain its simple nature.
TheHeroOfCanton
Ezpi
TheHeroOfCanton

Why worry about genitals?
What you have between your legs have nothing to do with who you are.
Your soul does not care wether or not you have a p***s.

I found what you said disgusting and untrue.

How can transexuals deserve to be killed?
Do all heterosexuals deserve to be killed? no? see my point?

No one deserves to be killed.
It's stupid to kill people because of who they are.
People can't help being gay, black, old, transexual, handicapped etc.

If you say they deserve to be killed, you are wrong.
YOU my friend, are the only one I think deserves to be killed right now

at least beaten up badly ninja
Yeah. I heard about that.
That's so ******** sad.
I don't see how people could kill someone for just wanting to be what they saw as normal.
It's not that hard to understand.
Stories like that make me really hate the world.
TheHeroOfCanton
I have no problem with them I just see them as geneticly inferior, and I wont shed any tears when someone who is inferior is slain its simple nature.

I'm afraid that if you view other beings as inferior, it's because you are not truly sure of yourself.

Please, get over your own problems before telling us to get over someone who was killed simply for being who he was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff