Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Xemnas Hatake
What is passover? neutral

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll................................
..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
.................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..................

Discuss: Things that make you go /Facepalm
Whut's passover?
I'll take another retarded religious thing for 200.
Sorry, I'm not jewish.

For a second there, I thought you were going to quote me because I said that earlier.
I'm pretty sure its a holiday xp

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Spicy Chicken Wings
Sorry, I'm not jewish.

For a second there, I thought you were going to quote me because I said that earlier.
Me neither, but seeing as how I don't live under a rock I know what passover is. I also happen to know it has something to do with stale bread.
What? Isn't that... Jewish? sweatdrop

It's def not nice to namedrop someone like that. I'd say who cares if they don't know, they're def not Jewish. I don't know a whole lot on it either 4reallife.
It's mega uncool of you to call them out like that. Def.

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I Am Happy Now
www.Wikipedia.org
NATHAN.ARPANET
Spicy Chicken Wings
Sorry, I'm not jewish.

Me neither, but seeing as how I don't live under a rock I know what passover is. I also happen to know it has something to do with stale bread.

I just don't pay attention to religious things that aren't my own.

And I don't have a religion.

It's not ignorance. It's lack of care.

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Polina`

It's def not nice to namedrop someone like that. I'd say who cares if they don't know, they're def not Jewish. I don't know a whole lot on it either 4reallife.
It's mega uncool of you to call them out like that. Def.
Whoever said there was no such thing as a stupid question clearly never heard of LURK MOAR.

Familiar Gaian

It'a a Jewish holiday. On that day, the Angel of Death came down to Egypt, and killed the first born son of every household. The houses passed by that angel had the blood of a lamb on the door way, making them as "houses of god". Hense, Passover.

Yey, atheism. I can know my religions and not be disgusted by them.

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Spicy Chicken Wings
NATHAN.ARPANET
Spicy Chicken Wings
Sorry, I'm not jewish.

I just don't pay attention to religious things that aren't my own.

And I don't have a religion.

It's not ignorance. It's lack of care.
I could be the biggest atheist in the world and still know what passover is. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's something atheists know a lot about being as annoyed with religion as they are.
People who ask if New Hampshire is in England make me crazy.

And I know what Passover is because my step-mother is Jewish and I go to her house for dinner on Passover.
NATHAN.ARPANET
I Am Happy Now
www.Wikipedia.org

Quote:
Passover (Hebrew: פֶּסַח, Tiberian: pɛsaħ, Israeli: Pesakh, Pesach, Pesah), also called the Festival of Unleavened Bread (חַג הַמַּצּוֹת, ħaɣ ham:asʕ surprised θ, Chag Ha'Matsot, Chag Ha'Matzot, Chag HaAviv, Chag Ha Pesach, Chag Ha, etc.) is a Jewish holiday which is celebrated in the northern spring. It begins on the 15th day of Nisan (on the Hebrew calendar). Passover commemorates the Exodus and freedom of the Israelites from ancient Egypt. As described in the Book of Exodus, Passover marks the "birth" of the Children of Israel who become the Jewish nation, as the Jews' ancestors were freed from being slaves of
Pharaoh and allowed simply to become followers of God instead.

Right-o. Now I know. Thanks.

stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas