Welcome to Gaia! ::

We just met. He was talking to me on facebook. We were playing 20 questions the dirty version. The next day he apologizes for saying those things because he said "that isn't him, it's just been a while". Then when we talk in person... (he is shy) but he acts all awkward towards me... And we text so little now... Is he pissed or doesn't want to be my friend or just not interested? Plus he looks at me a lot when I'm with my friends soooo... what is this?

Friendly Friend

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
He thinks you want to kill him
Stewie20flakes
We just met. He was talking to me on facebook. We were playing 20 questions the dirty version. The next day he apologizes for saying those things because he said "that isn't him, it's just been a while". Then when we talk in person... (he is shy) but he acts all awkward towards me... And we text so little now... Is he pissed or doesn't want to be my friend or just not interested? Plus he looks at me a lot when I'm with my friends soooo... what is this?

He's an introverted c***e, like me. Give him some time to balance out, and don't wall him off. it'll be worth it.

That, or he's a serial killer. So.. I mean.. flip of the coin here.
if u have to ask
u are not ready
run
He's never gotten that far with a girl. If I'm talking dirty with a girl, ******** I'm open as s**t.

Dapper Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
[-Henshin-]
Stewie20flakes

He's an introverted c***e, like me. Give him some time to balance out, and don't wall him off. it'll be worth it.

This. He probably thinks he offended you or something.

Questionable Lover

He's disappointed you don't have a p***s.
he's a frightened little boy.

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
[-Henshin-]
Stewie20flakes

Good call.

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
[-Henshin-]
Stewie20flakes

im the same, he's most likely got a lowered self esteem, he'll come around like i do

Tasty Waffles

Sounds like he likes you, he's just really shy.
He could have just grown a pair on Facebook.
A situation really similar to this has happened to me before.
He's too scared to pull the trigger xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces