Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attacker

s anyone who has ever posted in the GD ever?
Would the world survive

High-functioning Lunatic

oh god no this world would crash and burn in a year or two

Attacker

The Pussywillow Tree v2

How shitty would it be if like on top of the "everyone who has ever posted here" an extra stipulation was that everyone would have to somehow get together? Like ******** everyone one who isn't in america tbh

High-functioning Lunatic

William of the Wild
The Pussywillow Tree v2

How shitty would it be if like on top of the "everyone who has ever posted here" an extra stipulation was that everyone would have to somehow get together? Like ******** everyone one who isn't in america tbh

and tbh it would be like lord of the flies and the crazies on here would realize they can kill people with a bigger chance of getting away with it

anarchy
i want it to be like mad max
i want the costumes and s**t
this thread is v scary

Attacker

The Pussywillow Tree v2
William of the Wild
The Pussywillow Tree v2

and tbh it would be like lord of the flies and the crazies on here would realize they can kill people with a bigger chance of getting away with it

anarchy

What is all the worlds a stage gonna do without his medication.

Lunatic

pls tell me u dont seriously think that would work out

High-functioning Lunatic

William of the Wild
The Pussywillow Tree v2
William of the Wild
The Pussywillow Tree v2

anarchy

we're going to find that guy in the middle of kentucky muttering to himself about the latest FF online series in a 1996 jeep cherokee

Attacker

The Pussywillow Tree v2
William of the Wild
The Pussywillow Tree v2
William of the Wild
The Pussywillow Tree v2

anarchy

we're going to find that guy in the middle of kentucky muttering to himself about the latest FF online series in a 1996 jeep cherokee

I'm in Barnes and noble crying about its all about purples and how she would react if this happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff