Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerds love counter strike and computer so much cuz they have no life. its simple as that, they cant find this they cant do this do that watever... its plain and simple They like to kill people in a game... I remember when i went to an internet cafe to check some email i heard a kid sayin to himself "U ******** hacker wtf is ur problem OMFG STOP ******** HACKING U ******** f*****t..." I took a look at him and sed.. Stfu b4 i kick ur a** inside the game.. he looked at me with the nerdy look and turned away five minutes later i hear him talking to the screen again... I look at my screen and start talkin to it... "Hey screen how you doin? im doing great, watching this stupid computer nerd getting mad at a game, Hey computer... Can u talk to me? im feeling lonely here... this nerd is starting to really piss me off... hes just talking to himself like im doing right now but not really cuz im talking to you... right?? computer..... Computer??..... COMPUTER!!!!" By then the kid looked at me and turned at his screen and saw he died... what was the next thing i heard.... "WTF I DIED BECAUSE OF A GUY TALKING TO A COMPUTER.... WTF!!!??!" so on my way out i grab a book.... and i looked at the kids head.... then i looked at the book again.... so i go by him..... AND SMACK!!!!! On the floor.... then i tell him "U should read that book i just smacked u with... maybe ull learn somthing...." He takes a look at the book.... then he stares at it for like 10 minutes... then i left... i laughed then i saw the kid go back on the computer.... and that was it....
Your point in all this being? Nerds may suck at ages 1-25 But then they make some huge computer breakthrough get fithy rich and dont care about petty crap like this anymore.
This one time, at band camp, I stuck a kid's head into the toilet and flushed until I felt better.
Dude, let the nerds be nerds just like we'll let you continue to be a jack a**. Sound like a plan?
I like paragraphs.
.,. you waste my brain cells. how bout some proper grammer? perhaps write in a way that non-jerks can read?
You. Suck. a**. That fellow, who probably is a mite smarter than you was talking into a built in microphone on his computer to other Counter Strike players. Know your s**t before you stereotype.
Andrew Allen
You. Suck. a**. That fellow, who probably is a mite smarter than you was talking into a built in microphone on his computer to other Counter Strike players. Know your s**t before you stereotype.
w00t! nice one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces