Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

emo?

who ME? 1 100.0% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 141 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Bring in the trying to be smart act.

Alright.

Emo: is derived from the term Emotive Hardcore which was and still is a genre of music.

Scene kids: The ones in the tightpants, belts, studs, etc. are really the "emo's" of our generation.

There's a big difference between being a genre of music and being a trend.

Invisible Hunter

woe, I'm soo emo

not really xp
Rellik San
Gothic_wonder
Rellik San
Gothic_wonder
EMOS ARE BASTARDS THAT GIVE US REPS!
I HATE EMOS
Well some of us, like me do know the differance between an emo and a goth and its that goths have more fun ^^
indeed we do biggrin
Heheh ex goth myself, thesedays I am just a pure old school rocker though ^^ how about you?

Heh you goths know how to have a party mrgreen
Aikichii
Rellik San
Gothic_wonder
Rellik San
Gothic_wonder
I HATE EMOS
Well some of us, like me do know the differance between an emo and a goth and its that goths have more fun ^^
indeed we do biggrin
Heheh ex goth myself, thesedays I am just a pure old school rocker though ^^ how about you?

Heh you goths know how to have a party mrgreen
BRING THE RAZOR BLADES WESA GONNA HAVE OURSELVES UH GEWD OLE FASHIONED GOTH HO-DOWN! YEEEHAW!
~Orca

An emu with an O.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of transition

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
User Image
Emos are like tacos. You'd do well to remember that.
User Image
http://chugworth.com/comic.php?id=305

Presenting... Emo's or at least those that take it all far too seriously biggrin
Take The Stairs
God, it's so hard to keep track of 'emo' definitions...

Emo can either mean 'emotional', because usually emos are saddened and always pessimistic because of a flaw in their teenage life, causing them to write dark poems, cut themselves, or simply complain about life.

Or, it can mean 'emocore', which I think is a type of music, but I don't know the exact definiton of it.

Here comes the flames...

*laughs*
"So many emos not enough bullets" sweatdrop
Aikichii
"So many emos not enough bullets" sweatdrop

Why waste the ammo, when they will all either end up killing themselves because 'no one understands them' or actually grow up and realise they are not the only ones who dislike their lives, its just the rest of us don't whine about it.
Rellik San
Gothic_wonder
Rellik San
Gothic_wonder
I HATE EMOS
indeed we do biggrin

kind of the other way round biggrin
emo is short for emotional
Read any of Rinnow's threads and you'll know. xd
Emo is a genre of music, turned into stereotype. Plain and simple.
Emo stands for emotive hardcore. You can't physically be emo, people who listen to emotive hardcore are in the emo scene.

So many people like to spread the bullshit that emo means emotional. These same people like to spread the false stereotype that all "emo's" are cutting, whining, snot faced momma's boys. They aren't, they are just normal teens, like all the rest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff