Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honestly. How can we save this dieing planet. I have a dream to save this planet, but I want to hear other ideas. We are the next generation and we will have to do something. Please tell.
kill all baby seals and adorable kittens

its all their fault
mad
*throws a used bottle in the grass* Huh, did you say something?
Get off the internet.

internet requires electricity>electricity requires coal burning>burning coal leads to pollution>poloution cause global warming>global warming makes it so it doesn't stop GOD DAMN RAINING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE! scream
Well if you really wanna help the planet you can get a lot of people to poop on an unfertilized area for Third-World coutnry farmers so that they have something to fertilize the ground with, but of course in stead of that you liberals hold concerts that waste more money on stuff that was made in large smoke-pumping factories so they can hear the music than money used to actually help the environment.
Vodka Love.
kill all baby seals and adorable kittens

its all their fault
mad

Hmmmm. I dont think everyone will agree with that.
Red Light District
Get off the internet.

internet requires electricity>electricity requires coal burning>burning coal leads to pollution>poloution cause global warming>global warming makes it so it doesn't stop GOD DAMN RAINING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE! scream

Too true. To true.
RifleFetish
Well if you really wanna help the planet you can get a lot of people to poop on an unfertilized area for Third-World coutnry farmers so that they have something to fertilize the ground with, but of course in stead of that you liberals hold concerts that waste more money on stuff that was made in large smoke-pumping factories so they can hear the music than money used to actually help the environment.

poop. That has a nice ring to it. but that problbly wont be welcomed by to many people.
Kill everyone born from the year 1990-1995

Oh and take down the government
ladydragonfly7
Honestly. How can we save this dieing planet. I have a dream to save this planet, but I want to hear other ideas. We are the next generation and we will have to do something. Please tell.

the funny thing is, people always say don't kill the planet. this is yet true but the planet is in it's teenage years lolz it's gonna die soon
Sacred Earth

Isnt it the old peoles fault that we are losing this beautiful planet??. Im told very often that global warming has sped up sence the industrial revolution. Why dont we kill everyone over the age of 40?
blackflame
ladydragonfly7

the funny thing is, people always say don't kill the planet. this is yet true but the planet is in it's teenage years lolz it's gonna die soon

true, but it is dieing none the less. It's going to be like a train. The faster and longer it is going, the longer and harder it is to stop.
ladydragonfly7
Sacred Earth

Isnt it the old peoles fault that we are losing this beautiful planet??. Im told very often that global warming has sped up sence the industrial revolution. Why dont we kill everyone over the age of 40?

I don't feel like killing off my family.

At my job, we take all the old bread and bad fruits, veggies, ect, and throw it into a compost pile. Then we sell it. 'eh, at least they're doing soing something right.
VampiBear
ladydragonfly7
Sacred Earth

I don't feel like killing off my family.

Same. XD
Our generation is truly an apathetic one.

If you want to make a difference, you could start by getting off the Internet and going out to help clean up the environment. You could also start riding your bicycle to places and plant trees in places where there aren't any.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff