Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stickstars!Jewels
a-single-drop-of-acid
Stickstars!Jewels
It's human nature to only look at the outsides

yeah cuz the insides are all squishy ishy and grooosssseee........uck! burning_eyes

Exactly except my insides are made of pure sunshine emo

lol okay that was cute major fanmail for that one mmkay?
Thanks for sharing your opinions, its good to see that I'm not the only one who feels the way I do, sometimes I guess because of where I live it feels like I'm the only one who feels this way...thank you. Even those of you who bashed me immediately, I thank you too, you proved how much work needs to be done in this world....I'll do what I can to change the world by changing those around me or at least attempting to....and again thanks for sharing guys...
GuardianDarkShadow
Thanks for sharing your opinions, its good to see that I'm not the only one who feels the way I do, sometimes I guess because of where I live it feels like I'm the only one who feels this way...thank you. Even those of you who bashed me immediately, I thank you too, you proved how much work needs to be done in this world....I'll do what I can to change the world by changing those around me or at least attempting to....and again thanks for sharing guys...

no problem like i said i know how you feel... i live in cental illinois...im not sure what part of illinois you lived in but its all the same a bunch of little redneck farm towns filled with neo-nazi'z and kkk lovers and what not. it sucks.
a-single-drop-of-acid
GuardianDarkShadow

no problem like i said i know how you feel... i live in cental illinois...im not sure what part of illinois you lived in but its all the same a bunch of little redneck farm towns filled with neo-nazi'z and kkk lovers and what not. it sucks.
Southern Illinois. People still wave the rebel flags outside their houses :
GuardianDarkShadow
a-single-drop-of-acid
GuardianDarkShadow

Southern Illinois. People still wave the rebel flags outside their houses :
like i said its that way all over my neighbor has one on the side of his porch... it covers the whole side and the chief of police has a son whos in the kkk. i snuck down to the creek one night when i was about 11 me and my friends were going to get drunk... well we got down there and there was a big a** fire and there was about 16 people walkin around in there white robes and pointy hats... me and my friends watched the whole thing... somewhat of a morbid fascination.... it doesnt go on anymore though. couldnt hide it forever you know.
Kitai Zatoichi
I can only judge a person through nude pics.

LMAO blaugh rofl good answer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces