Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vegetarianism? I am a vegetarian and i am very happy with it.

Discuss:

Vegetarians
Fruit
Vegetables
whatever
*shoves animals down your throat*
why are you a vegetarian?
I think it's just fine, though I choose to eat protein-filled foods so I can have muscles with which to battle vampires.
they are hypocrites. said and done.
I've tried being vegetarian, but my mom is against it.

I'll try it again when I move out after I turn 18. It's difficult not to eat meat in this house.

But it's a good lifestyle in my opinion.
ehhh... I love my hunks of red meat too much ;;-;; lol

Tho if you like it, its cool by me razz just dont hate me for my desire to eat large steaks at random times
omgz u scene ho lololo scream
My girly is a vegetarian. She decided this on like monday or something. I was like..."What am I supposed to cook you?" She was like, "A salad!"
That's cool, not all meat is good for you.
I really don't see the big fad in it all the sudden
It seems that there are many threads on this and
I can't understand why anyone wouldn't eat meat....

Mind explaining why you feel
you shouldn't eat meat
Leamax
I think it's just fine, though I choose to eat protein-filled foods so I can have muscles with which to battle vampires.
what is it with you and vampires do you have a fetish or something? whee

Hygienic Genius

Suits for some people, but not for me o.O I do like vegetables a lot, but I doubt I will stop meat eating o.o
ima vegitarian simply because i dont eat meat, not because i eat vegitables a lot... i eat a lot of bread/ grain products, dairy, fruit- lots & lots of fruit... ive never eaten meat, my parents would try to feed it to me when i was little & i couldnt, the texture made me sick... the drs just told them to let me eat how i want & that id be fine... & well im rather healthy... but you name it, i probably dont eat it- i eat really really funny...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff