no 0.50746268656716 50.7% [ 34 ]
no, but i want to be one 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
this is stupid. i just want gold. 0.19402985074627 19.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Ponder is the sort that I would initiate my plan upon. neutral
american_angel99
Raevyn88
For every animal you dont eat I eat three.

I think it's stupid fair enough for animal rights and all, but ******** they are BRED TO BE EATEN NOWADAYS. BY NOT EATING THEM THEIR LIFE IS WASTED.

IMHO Vegans are worse.

Besides Cows give out too many farts and destroy the atmosphere for them ALL to live domokun
thats the bad thing about not eating cows, they destroy the atmoshere, but we[humans] have bred cows to make different types of cows and now there are to many

BY EATING THEM THEIR LIFE IS GONE!
One of my friends believes in reincarnation, and she's a vegetarian because she believes that every animal is a person. I kind of believe the same thing, but at the same time I can't stop eating meat, I'm a carnivore at heart. MEAAAAAAAAAT...but I won't eat chicken after that hen adopted me.
Tonberry_Parfait
Ponder is the sort that I would initiate my plan upon. neutral

what plan? whee

Popular Genius

I love veggies. heart
I think vegetables have feelings too. We all have to eat, so I eat both. If a lion or a bear wants to eat me I am fine with that it has to catch me first. If I am reincarnated as cow, I would be fine if something ate me. It is all part of life. I think we should treat domesticated animals a lot better though.

If I had the time I would probably be like Ted Nugent and just kill all of my food for myself.
Im ok with Vegetarians. Atleast if I eat with them I can have some veggies smothered in cheese and stuff. Vegans though...I personally cant even see how they are able to live.
Ponder~the~moment
I am vegetarian, and have been for 5 years, and I want to be vegan before I go to college. I feel that eating meat is wrong. Lets say, in your next life, maybe you will be a cow! Then, a stupid farmer will pick you up and ship you off to a cruel and brutal place, ALL FOR MONEY! How would u like that? Thats right, ya wouldnt...
PS-Being vegetarian makes you skinnier...

Actually that isn't true. Because vegetables and fruits have almost no fat in them. And calories from fat are primarily what your body uses to get energy. And like I said before, without us meat eaters, your precious cows would be extinct.
iola nightmare
One of my friends believes in reincarnation, and she's a vegetarian because she believes that every animal is a person. I kind of believe the same thing, but at the same time I can't stop eating meat, I'm a carnivore at heart. MEAAAAAAAAAT...but I won't eat chicken after that hen adopted me.

thats wgat I said! Someday, you will be that cow, and you will live a slow and painful, dealth!
iola nightmare
you know, i never thought about it that way. eh. were eating people then. thats horribe lol.
I think it's gross, but that is just for me. Any one else can eat meat, but I ask for moderation, since you are not supposed to eat a crap load a day.

Being a vegetarian was very, very easy for me. I was tired of eating bleeding dead things.
cassiecurse
bump wahmbulance

No bump in the GD. It's what seperates us from the CBers.
I have no time for very pushy vegetarians. I'll treat them cordially, but I'll get pissy if they start whining about my eating habits. D:< I want my burger, so piss off with your tofu one!
But other than that, they're just fine with me. 3nodding But I like my meat, so I plan to continue eating it.
"I did not climb to the top of the foodchain to eat CARROTS. D:<"
My Cheshire Cat
Ponder~the~moment
I am vegetarian, and have been for 5 years, and I want to be vegan before I go to college. I feel that eating meat is wrong. Lets say, in your next life, maybe you will be a cow! Then, a stupid farmer will pick you up and ship you off to a cruel and brutal place, ALL FOR MONEY! How would u like that? Thats right, ya wouldnt...
PS-Being vegetarian makes you skinnier...

Actually that isn't true. Because vegetables and fruits have almost no fat in them. And calories from fat are primarily what your body uses to get energy. And like I said before, without us meat eaters, your precious cows would be extinct.

no they wouldnt...they cows would breed, and becomes more cows...
Ponder~the~moment
what plan? whee

~sigh~ My other post in this thread.

Basically it means that I think vegetarians are fine. Sure. They can do whatever they like.

However, when they get preachy, not only do I lose all respect for them, but I desire greatly to do terrible things to them involving raw meat products and their face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff