Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a vegetarian

yes 0.25373134328358 25.4% [ 17 ]
no 0.50746268656716 50.7% [ 34 ]
no, but i want to be one 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
this is stupid. i just want gold. 0.19402985074627 19.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's what I think of veggies.
People who refuse to eat meat are fine. They can do whatever the hell they want.
When they try to influence me, or tell me what to do, or look down on me because I DO eat meat, however, I feel the urge to cram half a freshly-butchered cow heart down their throats.
Don't bump.

I eat meat. Plenty.
When the animals come to me and complain, maybe I'll stop. Or I'll just eat them too.
I understand the reasoning behind it but honestly, I like steak way too much to give it up.
I don't eat meat. I chose to give it up five months ago.
i hav a lot of respect 4 vegetarians b cuz i kno i wouldn't b able 2 b a vegetarian........
I am vegetarian, and have been for 5 years, and I want to be vegan before I go to college. I feel that eating meat is wrong. Lets say, in your next life, maybe you will be a cow! Then, a stupid farmer will pick you up and ship you off to a cruel and brutal place, ALL FOR MONEY! How would u like that? Thats right, ya wouldnt...
PS-Being vegetarian makes you skinnier...
Pantalope
I think they produce so much of it that even if the few of you that are vegetarian don't eat it, someone else will.
That being said, not enough people will be convinced to stop eating meat - they'll never stop the selling of it.
And no, I'm not sticking around to argue my point, I'm off to make more gold to reach my goal.
I was merely stating my opinion and if it really offends you, PM me, k?
peoples opinions dont offend me at all. and i totally agree that not enough people will do it, but its just one more animals per veg that they dont have to kill.
but society now will probably kill it anyway.
Being vegetarian is awesome... domokun
Raevyn88
For every animal you dont eat I eat three.

I think it's stupid fair enough for animal rights and all, but ******** they are BRED TO BE EATEN NOWADAYS. BY NOT EATING THEM THEIR LIFE IS WASTED.

IMHO Vegans are worse.

Besides Cows give out too many farts and destroy the atmosphere for them ALL to live domokun
thats the bad thing about not eating cows, they destroy the atmoshere, but we[humans] have bred cows to make different types of cows and now there are to many
Without us eating meat all of the animals the stupid vegetarians are whining about would be extinct. If we didn't eat them, we would not care about them, and we would not protect/breed them. Vegetarians need to wake up and hear the cries of dying cows.
Mm 'kay.

Once you stop eating meat you can't start again. Atleast that's my opinion. I don't even go to grocery stores to buy food (I forage what I need), and I'm not going hunting so it all works out.

xX S P L I T Xx
User Image
KTHXBAI.

3,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
I like eating animals very much, and I don't give a s**t abotu vegetarians, just as long as they don't push their bullshit on me (i.e animal cruelty etc etc etc)
lol. im not trying to influence anyone!
i was asking for opinions.
and im NOT a veg i was asking what people thought about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff