Welcome to Gaia! ::

i've read alot of threads lately saying gays are bad and disgusting. i don't, i am bisexual. and some people say that it is wrong to be bi or gay. i just want to know what people think.

Topic- tell what think about gay marriage and how it works in your daily life.

Sparkly Elocutionist

User Image
I think that everything that can be said about it has been said, from both sides of the debate.
User Image
I think its no ones place to say gay people cant get married... you can be in love with the same sex just the same as you can be with the opposite
This topic is too popular these years...back in my day, talking about it was a rare treat.
Not another gay topic.
Gay marriage is the ballinest s**t ever. heart
I think gay marriage is for homosexuals

*CAPTAIN OBVIOUS WARP SPEEDS AWAY*
    Here's the real question, why the ******** does any one care? I'm sure if Joe and Ted got married it would in no way affect me.
    Just let them.
I don't care. scream
Get married.
Be gay where you please.
See if it affects me.

It's not like being married makes you look different so you may as well say gays can't date if you're going to say gays can't get married.
marriage is ok but not the adopting of the children
Essarem
This topic is too popular these years...back in my day, talking about it was a rare treat.

now adays everyone is either saying it's wrong or that they dont care. so it's popular because people cant agree on things. eek
Im bi

As long as Max and Jack don't Rape my brother, I DON'T CARE!
i say.. let people get married to whomever they please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff