Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

If guys see an attractive Girl/ Guy (8D).. And w/e and It's time for u too leave and u realise u have a boner in ur swimming trunks and U don't want ppl to see it .. how do you get outta the pool, without running covering manhood area with ure hands?
Girls are lucky beshes
i cant swim sad
my friend's a lifeguard and watches the swim team every weekend. He says he's glad he has that long red bouie thing covering his lap.
Mustaches
i cant swim
User Image

>__>... I'll save u after u drown... after.. >D
Bumped Uglies
my friend's a lifeguard and watches the swim team every weekend. He says he's glad he has that long red bouie thing covering his lap.
User Image

>__>... Well.. What would You do under the circumstances mentioned?
usually i dont get boners in the pool because its cold
but mostly because i don't have a dong
Embarassing questionz
User Image

If guys see a attractive Girl/ Guy (8D).. And w/e and It's time for u too leave and u realise u have a boner in ur swimming trunks and U don't want ppl to see it .. how do you get outta the pool, without running covering manhood area with ure hands?
Girls are lucky beshes
Fap. In the water
Mines too small to notice :p
Trispec
Embarassing questionz
User Image

If guys see a attractive Girl/ Guy (8D).. And w/e and It's time for u too leave and u realise u have a boner in ur swimming trunks and U don't want ppl to see it .. how do you get outta the pool, without running covering manhood area with ure hands?
Girls are lucky beshes
Fap. In the water
User Image

It's difficult.. >_>"..

@Muleh : Once again .. "girls are lucky beshes"
Well ya know I'm no expert on the matter or anything

but I guess you could just stay in the water

or make a really quick run for it

Sparkly Lunatic

Find one of those pump-things to hump until either it goes away or it gets sucked in and you awkwardly have to get a fireman to get you pulled out of it.

Pics of said incident, btw.

Dangerous Lunatic

When you get out, crouch and pull your shorts from being tight on your skin then simply slip a hand in your pocket. to cover it all up. cool
Die_Happy
Well ya know I'm no expert on the matter or anything

but I guess you could just stay in the water

or make a really quick run for it
User Image

You know what XD.. When I did that once...Everyones eyes automatically darted to my crotch ._." Thats why I need advice.... v_V.. No more swimming for me
Swim from one side of the pool to the other while underwater. Repeat until the lack of oxygen kills your boner but hopefully not you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff