Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 >

i bike 4 times a week, and play soccer every thursday....thats how i work out
Zantty
Anna Coleman
I drink unholy amounts of water.
you piss like crazy, but you lose weight and exercise your legs running to the bathroom all the time.

unholy water?!?!

Unholy amounts, not unholy water. xd
sex and martial arts and i'm a camp counselor so I get to chase kids five days a week. I'm surprised I don't have a six-pack yet.
run around singing! i go to bally, this fitness place, and do cardio 1-2 hours a day, plus target workouts for my tummy, butt, legs, and arms.
i have the crappiest natural metabolism in history, so i have to work out to keep happy with myself and what i can do.
Attack_Kitten
o.o To get in shape I usually play DDR, ride my bike, eat right, and do one hundred crunches every night before bed. 3nodding

If you did your crunches when you woke up or during the day you'd burn more calories then doing it at night when your body is tired..
Exorcise....I'm reallllllly bad at sports
i run stairs, go swimming and do sit ups... that's about it.
I like to sit on my a**, eat a lot of junk, and stare at my television (or computer) for countless hours. I get this wonderful blob shape from doing that.

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
To stay in shape, I lay in bed all day, and wash down my lard-burgers with a keg of beer.

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
ChickaRock
To stay in shape, I lay in bed all day, and wash down my lard-burgers with a keg of beer.

eek

750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Insane metabolism. Yay for me. sweatdrop

I lift weights occasionally, but not often enough for it to do much work. Boo. Team sports are not my thing, either.
.............not eat or eat less

DarkishStar's Significant Otter

Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm super skinny.. too skinny.. I need fat.. so yea. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff