Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you do?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 > >>

I play a videogame. Yes I DDR! For those who don't believe me, try to keep up with Max 300 >.o *Has yet to master it*
Run for fun and fitness!!!!!
I was born with an uber high metabolism.. dont be hatin'
Eat a little healthier,and get out more. AKA get off my a**
or maybe you can get a weight set and work out and not be lazy
walk alot. 3nodding when i mean alot i mean alot. 3nodding Running for my life from my would-be-murderers-friends for being late for almost everything. sweatdrop
I Jog and eat lots of soy food and stuff!
I starve myself. xp
Emilie_1983
I play a videogame. Yes I DDR! For those who don't believe me, try to keep up with Max 300 >.o *Has yet to master it*
Funny thing is, my fat a** mastered it. surprised
I eat only when I'm hungry, I don't ALWAYS eat crap that's terrible for me, and I walk to some places when the weather's nice (sometimes >_> wink . That and 30 push-ups and 30 crunches nightly. Though I've been slipping on doing that one. sweatdrop

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
you guys are wussies you barley work out lol i do jujetsue i dont no how to really spell it but ...yeah and i do sports like football and track
Run as fast as you can until you can't run anymore then rest for a water break.(without food) Then run back. See how much further you get each day.

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
limp_noodle
you guys are wussies you barley work out lol i do jujetsue i dont no how to really spell it but ...yeah and i do sports like football and track

It's Ju Jitsu. I practice Kung Fu, and it makes me get in shape very well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff