Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe?

Yup. 1 100.0% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
1 2 >

Recently I was having a discussion about how everyone needs something to believe in &. if you don't have something to believe in the quality of your life goes down durastically.

I want to know your views on this. Do you think humans need something to believe in? Do you have something that you believe in, that if you didn't have you'd probably be considerably different.

Mine is, a hope for a better future. If I didn't believe I could give myself, and anyone I drag along with me, a better future I'm not sure I could get up in the morning.

Don't discuss religion. I'm tired of hearing about how God motivated everyone to do things.

Discuss:: &
What you believe in.
What gets you out of bed?
Your hopes for the future.
I believe that I'm a sexy beast.
biggrin
I don't think the future

will be all that better than today.

Of course humans need something to believe in.

That is why there is sooo many different beliefs.
I believe that friends are the most important thing. I'd do anything for my frineds, and I put them above anything else. Even myself.. ><

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
i believe in time space and the present

that is what i believe

Aged Gaian

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
i wanna be an artist when i grow up! ^^
as for what gets me out of bed in the morning, breakfast, the fact of skool( xp ) and my cd player.
what do i believe in? (it's corny) true love. whee

Greedy Genius

8,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I believe in the feeling of euphoria. I believe in doing whatever you have to do to make yourself happy.

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
I believe in myself, because when it boils down to it, I'm the only one who can really move my life forward.

Sure, I believe in my friends to an extent, but in the end, they can only influence me-- they can't make me change anything about my life. Only I can.

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
I believe in..
JESUS.
DUNDUNDUN.
Notrly but, not sure. Can't say off the back of my hand.
Though I don't think that "all" or everyone can be used without generalizing.
Obviously. :'D
But um, there's always those few people who think the opposite.
I believe the Gods protect us from the true evils. We see all this bad stuff happening, but it is nothing compared to the true evil which is locked in Tartarus (Yesh, I'm Greek(I don't mean I live in Greece). The true evil is the Titans, and Cronus. They're locked in Tartarus by Hades, and can never cause harm again.). So everything bad on earth was caused by man... so thus, man can fix it. And eventually we will be forced to fix it or die, and we will, hopefully, make the right choices. Hopefullywe'll make the right choices before then too, but I wont keep my hopes up.

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
I believe in the dragons oblivion where I will go when I die. I thought this up months ago. I know I may not be right, I admit that. But who's to prove me wrong....?

Blessed Prophet

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
PrettyPr0n
I believe that friends are the most important thing. I'd do anything for my frineds, and I put them above anything else. Even myself.. ><
eek Anything..creepy

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Not in God, that's for god damn sure, god damn it.
What you believe in. -- I believe in life after death, and a ton of other random stuff
What gets you out of bed? -- ....My alarm clock? Jk, my friends do. I mean, they're there for me when I need it most, they're my motivation.
Your hopes for the future. -- I just want to be happy in the future.
Infinitix
Discuss:: &
What you believe in.
What gets you out of bed?
Your hopes for the future.
1. Already posted <points up a few posts>
2. Amanda primarily.. I have a crappy day when she isn't there for the most part. Also the rest of my friends.. without them I'd just be in bed all day sleeping xp
3. Also already said basically in the previous post <points up again>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces