Welcome to Gaia! ::

Togire
Ah. I love Japan and its culture, anime and manga, and its food. That was mainly why I learned it. ^_^;

Your lucky you said other things aswell as Manga and Anime, i hate that attitude that Anime and Manga is such a profound thing in Japan, in Japan its not that huge, since its their main form of magazine and cartoon they see it as a normal thing where is in the USA and AUS its always seen as a hobby and an obsession.

Also Otaku is a bad term, and if you reffer to yourself in Japan as one they will laugh or give you death stares.

Also Gaijin...that word is such a hate filled word, Gaikokoujin is the better term.
i dont mind rap...so long as it aint...
masargonistic
gangsta violence
violent
about drugs
...wait.....thats waht MOST rap songs are about nowdays....
konfeused
i dont mind rap...so long as it aint...
masargonistic
gangsta violence
violent
about drugs
...wait.....thats waht MOST rap songs are about nowdays....

God damnit child, we went over this before, read the whole thing before you post, this was a discussion on good rap music before the inovation of 2000 and beyong where it became sterotyped.

King Noob

5,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[Urban~Ninja]
Togire
Ah. I love Japan and its culture, anime and manga, and its food. That was mainly why I learned it. ^_^;

Your lucky you said other things aswell as Manga and Anime, i hate that attitude that Anime and Manga is such a profound thing in Japan, in Japan its not that huge, since its their main form of magazine and cartoon they see it as a normal thing where is in the USA and AUS its always seen as a hobby and an obsession.

Also Otaku is a bad term, and if you reffer to yourself in Japan as one they will laugh or give you death stares.

Also Gaijin...that word is such a hate filled word, Gaikokoujin is the better term.

rofl YES! I like anime and manga (and did get interested in Japanese culture because of it) but I could never understand Otaku to be honest. Anime conventions are good for a laugh. The s**t that goes on there...
nina-kore
[Urban~Ninja]
Togire

rofl YES! I like anime and manga (and did get interested in Japanese culture because of it) but I could never understand Otaku to be honest. Anime conventions are good for a laugh. The s**t that goes on there...

I went to one, one the Intial D game tournie, and left, that was my purpose, hell i dont think i even watched any animation, i read maybe 2 Manga series and watch Anime when its on Tv and i happen to be around apart from that i havent even taken the time to go out.

I more into Cooking, thats what i hope to be if i dont do well academically, be a Cook or a Teacher of English/PE in Japa.
I was only reaiding a bit of tis when I decided it was enough.Rap isn't bad to me at all.You always hear rappers saying,Killi ******** em,Screw em.It's not becuase It's what THEY do.it's becuase that's what PEOPLE do where they came from.Most of em don't know any better.(Xept for Snoop.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff