Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

who named the earth?

o.o 1 100.0% [ 136 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dryfter
this transexual is prolly considered gay or lesbian so if the other consented then yes they could.

I don't know if we're talking about the same thing...I meant a person that is born intersexual, not transexuals.
ur talking a person with both or no gender naturally? hmm... after that i really dunno.
~SasuSaku~
The earth was probably just named by a person long since forgotten, similar to the way other planets were named.

I've always wondered if a hermaphrodite can legally marry anybody of legal age in the U.S.

Well, undoubtedly. At least in the states where gay marriage is legal, if nowhere else.

kolorless_cutee
why doesn't tarzan have a beard question confused

Because it wasn't in the script. Besides, we all know about those space-age technology jungle razors. XD
Iinochi
Fiery Warrior
Here are some questions from the show brainiac:

If a cameleon was surrounded by mirrors, what colour whould he take?

Where would we be without hypothetical questions?

If two male identical twins were to marry two female identical twins, would their children be identical?

The chameleon would remain the same color that it is.

Probably with a smaller population count.

Not necessarily. Genetic mutations and all. Also the fall of the dice decides a lot. You would have to know something of genetics to fully comprehend it.

Hey, it was the TV, not me. i knew the answer to those but wanted to be sure on them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff