Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

Rosie Cotton
First off, I'd like to say that it's fool-proof, not full-proof.

And secondly, I hate girls that assume you should "figure out what's wrong" instead of telling you. But sometimes when the other person is so busy that they're never around you have to give them a heads up that you need some time to talk. That's the only case I've ever used those words.
I believe you're mistaken. Full-proof is an acceptable term, fool-proof is derived from it.
you speak for all men? you certainly dont speak for me! also, that is 'fool-proof'..... and i certainly dont go through with a plan to fake my own death. when they say those four words, it means thye have something serious to talk about and you better listen.

Interesting Genius

Equreuil
I didn't talk. I end things. My last break up consisted of an IM message for him to find later, which boiled down to "you haven't talked to me about 2 weeks and it hurts. It's over. Don't bother calling."
That seems rather irrational to me. I mean...if you're in an online relationship..which is what yours sounds like..you have to realize that people have lives outside the internet...amazingly enough. Two whole weeks? Wow..that's a lifetime. rolleyes
[Gene Starwind]
I believe you're mistaken. Full-proof is an acceptable term, fool-proof is derived from it.

oh quit bullshiting blaugh if full-proof is an acceptable term then what is it supposed to mean? That your plan cannot be more... full?

makes lots of sense.
[Gene Starwind]
Equreuil
I didn't talk. I end things. My last break up consisted of an IM message for him to find later, which boiled down to "you haven't talked to me about 2 weeks and it hurts. It's over. Don't bother calling."
That seems rather irrational to me. I mean...if you're in an online relationship..which is what yours sounds like..you have to realize that people have lives outside the internet...amazingly enough. Two whole weeks? Wow..that's a lifetime. rolleyes

It was a bit more in depth then that. And it wasn't an online relationship. I just hadn't been able to get a hold of him by phone.

Interesting Genius

Lynx Raven Raide
you speak for all men?

Yes, yes I do.

And it's full-proof. It's a hyphenated term, just like fool-proof. Either is acceptable, please don't argue with an English major on word-usage as you'll only be put to shame.

Interesting Genius

Equreuil
[Gene Starwind]
Equreuil

It was a bit more in depth then that. And it wasn't an online relationship. I just hadn't been able to get a hold of him by phone.
Are you so ignorant that you can't see how full-proof would translate to "full of proof", or in other words, "without fault"? confused No wonder the GD thinks one paragraph is a wall of text these days..you people don't even know basic word-usage skills. confused
[Gene Starwind]
Equreuil
[Gene Starwind]
Equreuil

Are you so ignorant that you can't see how full-proof would translate to "full of proof", or in other words, "without fault"? confused No wonder the GD thinks one paragraph is a wall of text these days..you people don't even know basic word-usage skills. confused

Are you so ignorant that you are incapable of quoting the correct post?

C'mon, don't be cross just because I didn't lay down at your feet and offer up sex and a sandwich. I promise I will later.

Interesting Genius

Rosie Cotton
[Gene Starwind]
Equreuil
[Gene Starwind]
Equreuil

Are you so ignorant that you are incapable of quoting the correct post?

C'mon, don't be cross just because I didn't lay down at your feet and offer up sex and a sandwich. I promise I will later.
Ignorant? No. Drunk? Yes. The two don't necessarily go hand-in-hand (ooh look at that another hyphenated word, are you going to tell me that's supposed to mean hands that are somehow genetically spliced?) rolleyes
[Gene Starwind]
Ignorant? No. Drunk? Yes. The two don't necessarily go hand-in-hand (ooh look at that another hyphenated word, are you going to tell me that's supposed to mean hands that are somehow genetically spliced?) rolleyes

Drunk and fiesty I see. It's not fair to confuse me with hyphenated words! I have blonde roots, I can't handle this kind of stress!
What...a post of epic comeback.
Who would of knew I'd see Gene Starwind as the topic creator.
there's also a big difference between "we need to talk" and "i need to talk to you."

sad a lot of guys don't know the difference, and always assume the worse. "we need to talk" more than likely means there's something up in the relationships.

"i need to talk to you" is usually just the other person needing to talk, and having someone listen.

<oo> Moo

Interesting Genius

Chari0t!!!
Eh, it wasn't that great. Just venting mostly. sad
[Gene Starwind]
Chari0t!!!
Eh, it wasn't that great. Just venting mostly. sad

Nothing wrong with adding to an already trash compactor.
I'm usually very upfront and blunt with the guys I choose to date.

Maybe you're just picking the wrong type of women. wink

And I think men are guilty of pussyfooting around problems as well ~ In my experience they don't even like to confront them unless bugged to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff