sIayers
BENJI BUTT
kingsley synthetic zissou
BENJI BUTT
does anyone else remember when all she would talk about was drugs n stuff

except at the time i was rly into that stuff too so no hate

yeah she was cooler then
she's kinda of an uptight c**t now ngl

are u kidding i like her more now. mostly cuz she was soooo repetitive back then like there's rly only so much u can talk about when it comes to drug experiences and w/e until u jut start repeating urself over and over...............

n thats when its time to ~grow up~

yea that's fairly true but almost any hobby seems that way when ur looking back on it when you're doing something else

its tru!

but i also think that people who are into that type of stuff are a smidge more obnoxious than the aberage person who's into something not counter-culture. they tend to be a lil snobby and weird about it..... MAYBE THATS EVERYTHING THO!??!?? oh my

i know what you mean with drugs specifically yeah for sure like 80% of drug users have that annoying a** vibe that's hard to describe but makes me not care at all about going out of my way to meet up with most of my friends anymore LMAO

i think it's just byproducts of the fact that their moments of drug use are what they revolve their lives around so all the other times are just like... not legitimate moments of life bc they're not euphoric

donno

i dunno if i'd say 80% of drug users considering p much everyone is a drug user to some extent

i will say that i've known a lot of drug users who think they r super cool for using drugs and talk about it like it's the coolest thing ever. i used to be that way when i was 16 but i mean... i was 16
toilet clogger
sIayers
BENJI BUTT
sIayers
BENJI BUTT

are u kidding i like her more now. mostly cuz she was soooo repetitive back then like there's rly only so much u can talk about when it comes to drug experiences and w/e until u jut start repeating urself over and over...............

yea that's fairly true but almost any hobby seems that way when ur looking back on it when you're doing something else

its tru!

but i also think that people who are into that type of stuff are a smidge more obnoxious than the aberage person who's into something not counter-culture. they tend to be a lil snobby and weird about it..... MAYBE THATS EVERYTHING THO!??!?? oh my

i know what you mean with drugs specifically yeah for sure like 80% of drug users have that annoying a** vibe that's hard to describe but makes me not care at all about going out of my way to meet up with most of my friends anymore LMAO

i think it's just byproducts of the fact that their moments of drug use are what they revolve their lives around so all the other times are just like... not legitimate moments of life bc they're not euphoric

donno

i dunno if i'd say 80% of drug users considering p much everyone is a drug user to some extent

i will say that i've known a lot of drug users who think they r super cool for using drugs and talk about it like it's the coolest thing ever. i used to be that way when i was 16 but i mean... i was 16

u tellin me u like the companyo f more than 20% of ppl yea rite
sIayers
toilet clogger
sIayers
BENJI BUTT
sIayers
BENJI BUTT

its tru!

donno

100% of people have an annoying a** vibe but not necessarily the one we are referring to

Slayers ur cool but I'm just sick of every1 on here being so mean to me all the time. I'm constantly being bashed on for my appearance and personality i'm pretty tired of it tbqh i don't think I'm gonna come on here v much anymore. I get that i'm a basic annoying white girl or whatever box i've been pigeonholed into but i don't think i deserve the onslaught of petty insults that get thrown my way every time i get online. i've spent nearly 3 years on the GD now and it hasn't done me any favors. peace
toilet clogger
sIayers
toilet clogger
sIayers
BENJI BUTT

its tru!

donno

100% of people have an annoying a** vibe but not necessarily the one we are referring to

Slayers ur cool but I'm just sick of every1 on here being so mean to me all the time. I'm constantly being bashed on for my appearance and personality i'm pretty tired of it tbqh i don't think I'm gonna come on here v much anymore. I get that i'm a basic annoying white girl or whatever box i've been pigeonholed into but i don't think i deserve the onslaught of petty insults that get thrown my way every time i get online. i've spent nearly 3 years on the GD now and it hasn't done me any favors. peace

u know what quote i love

lions dont lose sleep
over the opinion of sheep

thats just my thots on the matter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items