Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

Girls like that dont sit there and obsess over not having a social life every day. They go well into their 30s a virgin and watch yaoi and write ugly betty fanfiction and s**t, they know when they don't have a fighting chance neutral and they never even look close to normal

and literally not one person made fun of her, they're all nice to her and s**t and she just spergs and makes annoying animal noises after 2 months of high school

have you ever met anyone this bad or worse who somehow still had a social life? even with online friends or something my god

shut the ******** up kuroki is my girlfrirend

Prophet

yeah i didn't really care for it

Familiar Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
it was cute and sad
yobb

except you have erio in your sig and she is literally the most boring, vapid character from any anime ever

edit: also yes watamote is s**t

Prophet

earlxsweat
yobb

except you have erio in your sig and she is literally the most boring, vapid character from any anime ever

edit: also yes watamote is s**t

that's why i like her
I akin it's something close to the fact that she's a horny little ******** and is also honest about it.

bad benji's Wife

Big Girl

jesus ******** christ please stop fitting everyone into these convenient little stereotypes do you even understand japanese culture at all

Sugary Unicorn

I could relate to her in some situations lol

Wheezing Vampire

her problem wasn't that people made fun of her
the problem was that she had ******** terrible social anxiety and wanted to be normal/fit in but couldn't despite her trying
if you don't think there are ppl like that or ppl that don't relate then idk what to tell you honestly

Tipsy Lunatic

sushi cult
the problem was that she had ******** terrible social anxiety and wanted to be normal/fit in but couldn't despite her trying
if you don't think there are ppl like that or ppl that don't relate then idk what to tell you honestly
oh there def are but how is she the only one like her at the school

are people like her rare in japan? do they avoid each other or something? don't they have tumblr?

Wheezing Vampire

LouIou
sushi cult
oh there def are but how is she the only one like her at the school

are people like her rare in japan? do they avoid each other or something? don't they have tumblr?

uh, yeah they're rare
fitting in and socializing is a VERY important aspect of japanese culture so there's a lot of pressure to do so
so when you're a kid and have something like social anxiety, or don't look the way other kids do, or don't have the same interests, it's a lot harder than say the U.S. where you just get to be weird and no one really cares

Tipsy Lunatic

sushi cult
jesus christ they still do that s**t? emotion_facepalm dont they ever get sick of being suicide HQ

Wheezing Vampire

LouIou
sushi cult
jesus christ they still do that s**t? emotion_facepalm dont they ever get sick of being suicide HQ

idk if it's still as intense as it used to be, but yeah they still do it
the whole "kawaii" thing there actually started because girls were sick of having to look and dress and act the same as everyone else, it was and still is a great creative outlet

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Couldn't finish it. Was too painfully awkward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff