Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey im trying to start a joint story, for those of u who dont no a joint story is where a bunch of writers get together and they each write a chapter for a story.
So i need like 9 writers to help make this story work, so if you wanna help out post and then say the topic that you want it to be about then i'll set a number to each topic and which ever topic wins will be the topic about which we write
So if you are interested post and then we can start in like a week

So yeah

Angel-
Put this in the writer's forum.
LOL
I ONCE ALSO WROTE A STORY ABOUT JOINTS, IT WAS PRETTY COOL.

WUT
Wrong forum.

Who doesn't know what a joint story is?
ok well you could write about a horror topic. confused

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
I wish I could write too but I'm just good at idea's not realy great at writing. Oh and wrong forum.
Felikus
Wrong forum.

Who doesn't know what a joint story is?
i wasn't sure if that was the right name, wheres the writers forum cuz i've been trying for days to get this started???
interesting....
Yeah wrong fourm

And I dont like joint internet stories. Because people can just take off with your work stare

Wheezing Genius

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
A girl who falls in love with three guys, and she has magic powers. The girl finds this out after she is in love with one of the guys and has promised them she has told him every thing about herself. The next guy is one who also has power and knows a place where she can go to learn to control it. The third guy knows how she can get rid of her power so she can go on living like she had lived and can go on with her first, without having to keep something from him. well..you can see what I'm leading to. Hope you like it.
I presume proper grammar and spelling aren't necessary. confused

I don't believe my talents would be put to good use. No offense or anything.
You guys can also be reported by stating that it was put in the wrong forum, lol. You are supposed to just report it and move on.
[.Shattered Lullaby.]
You guys can also be reported by stating that it was put in the wrong forum, lol. You are supposed to just report it and move on.

Batman says reporting is wrong!
And their giving a friendly reminder.

Joint stories sound fun, but as an earlier person said, my work could be stoled! -gasp-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff