Welcome to Gaia! ::

Umm... Does Comatose Muffin count?

I've had this username for a while though. It was inspired by an episode of Special Victims Unit.
Lets starts a new one!

[name] the [something]

Jolly good idea.
Nuzzie
Lets starts a new one!

[name] the [something]

Jolly good idea.
I am not ashamed of announcing my gamer history. talk2hand
Y'know what's even more annoying than that? People with anime characters' names in ther usernames. Stuff like "xKagomexInux". I love anime as much as the next fangirl but honestly... Come up with original names, people! sweatdrop

As for my name... Well, it was just a silly little nickname I made up for myself to boost confidence. I wasn't aiming for prommiedom... Although that would be nice... xp
My Little Emo!
I phail. :/

apparently,we all do.

@thread creator:what do you suggest,we all call ourself "drone24601" or the like if we're not prommies?
talk2hand
Lusaen the Paladin
Phim
Lusaen the Paladin
Phim
Does it even matter? Just let them be.
Yes. Yes it does. People trying to fit in sicken me.

Everyone tries to fit in one way or another. No doubt you do too, some people might just try to do that online. I remember that whole AZNGURLBOYZ56756756756 craze back in the day, and hey, it died off...kind of. But the point is, the name doesn't matter as much as the person now, does it?
I can never accept anyone with a P in their name, or take them seriously.

surprised

talk2hand
I like them. D:

Dapper Lunatic

there names...whooop de doo....who cares like mine has honestly nothing to do with anything really except wind....
+Comatose-Muffin+
Umm... Does Comatose Muffin count?

I've had this username for a while though. It was inspired by an episode of Special Victims Unit.

We have to stop meeting like this gonk
i saramun 신성imnida, And I'm your sanctity.

I R WANNABEPROMMIELOLOL. My name means Sanctity in Korean. Ohnoes.

Some of those names actually amuse me though..Really. :]

MICROPHONE CHECK;; DBSK - Ment
I like them if they make sense, if I get a laugh, y'know?..otherwise, they just make you look dumb.
Names don't really matter, I'm not overly fond of mine, I'm just too cheap to change it.
Its-Windy
there names...whooop de doo....who cares like mine has honestly nothing to do with anything really except wind....
The world has lost its will to be creative
The gods have left the GD.

All that's left are the demigods of yesteryear.

And a solitary lobster. sad
Those names were here before prommies. Also, there has never been a prommie with a name of that sorts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff