<3 </3

what do u think of vegiterians?

cool 0.46511627906977 46.5% [ 20 ]
dont care 0.32558139534884 32.6% [ 14 ]
go to hell 0.2093023255814 20.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 >
Raya Kioma
I think most of them need to grow some balls and eat some ******** meat.
mad

Moo, look at my horns. Don't they just scream "EAT ME".

Kawaii Shapeshifter

3p!c
Raya Kioma
I think most of them need to grow some balls and eat some ******** meat.
mad

Moo, look at my horns. Don't they just scream "EAT ME".

Oh..of course. surprised
Vegetarian-ism
Tried it.
Didn't work for me much.
But I've started eating less meat.
When I stopped eating meat for a while
and started again, it made my stomach hurt.
So it worked out a little.
006rocks
what do you think of them? ive bin a vegaterian for 2years ish.
why are you a vegaterian?
I think it's cool. Meat is what makes you feel really grody after you eat, so cutting it out of your diet makes you feel a lot better.
vegetarians and vegans don't eat meat cuz ur killing something. but they are killing plants so isn't it the same thing. i mean come on
[Mika]
you cant even spell it right.
[Grendel]
Ihkueren
and yet you still cant spell the god damn word right.

Damn you for getting there first D:

On topic, I was raised vegetarian and have never eaten meat.

xd I looked at the topic and was like "oh yes! Time to correct incorrect grammar in a semi-witty way!"

Umm...we need to grow some balls? Do you even know the point of being a vegetarian? We have no problem with meat its for the ******** animals (in some cases on personal health). God why do you people care about another persons diet! Does it matter? Eating meat doesnt make you anymore "manlier" and choosing not to doesnt make you a wimpy b***h either. We have some stupid ignorant people here on the GD...
AW DID YOU GET MARRIED TO AN ARMENIAN WITH THE SURNAME VEGETARIAN TWO YEARS AGO?!

Awwwwww!
maddox369
vegetarians and vegans don't eat meat cuz ur killing something. but they are killing plants so isn't it the same thing. i mean come on

Ok. God I hate dealing with people like you. Its not the killing part. Its the treatment and horrible things that the farm animals go through in order for a slice of meat to go into your sandwhich.
Ihkueren
maddox369

Ok. God I hate dealing with people like you. Its not the killing part. Its the treatment and horrible things that the farm animals go through in order for a slice of meat to go into your sandwhich.

Agreed.
a. As several others have pointed out, please go back to elementary school and learn how to spell.
b. Vegetarians are damn sexy, and will always be. People who flame us are just jealous 'cause we have the willpower to be healthy instead of weighing like a squillion pounds.
c. there's a brand new forum for food topics, take things like this there
d. One sparratic sentance is really not enough to post about, if you're going to start a thread, go into more detail about the topic. [why you are a vegetarian, what people have said to you about it, things you do to replace meat in your diet, ext, ext. you know the drill.]

this honestly wasn't meant to be a flame, though i must sound a tad bitchy.
just helpful advice, really ^-^
and i did say vegitarians are damn sexy.
I'm a vegetarian. I don't know what the ******** a vegiterian is supposed to be.
I don't care...But I think their missing out on some really good foods. D:
I love how you claim to be a vegetarian but dont spell it right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff