Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have been a Final Fantasy fan ever since the 90's. Eventually I came across FFX which became my favorite (reasons because the turn of the century, new ps2, voice actors, better graphics, etc). i became obsessed with the Hypello. in its sequel there is this accessory called Shmooth Shailing. it protects against all status ailments, but it's Hypello, so.. meaning its slow. I actually loved that accessory and all i did was added a haste accessory to even it out. i always thought the hypello talked hilariously, and immediately fell in love with shmooth shailing. thought it was funny as hell and one day decided to make a gmail with that username, and i use all my usernames with Shmooth Shailing in some way shape or form. smile so if you even see any 'shmooth' anywhere else on the intarwebz, chances are it is definitely me smile

Eloquent Conversationalist

10,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
A hybrid of my PS3 names...
There's more to it but whatever.

Invisible Phantom

x_shmoothshailing_x
i have been a Final Fantasy fan ever since the 90's. Eventually I came across FFX which became my favorite (reasons because the turn of the century, new ps2, voice actors, better graphics, etc). i became obsessed with the Hypello. in its sequel there is this accessory called Shmooth Shailing. it protects against all status ailments, but it's Hypello, so.. meaning its slow. I actually loved that accessory and all i did was added a haste accessory to even it out. i always thought the hypello talked hilariously, and immediately fell in love with shmooth shailing. thought it was funny as hell and one day decided to make a gmail with that username, and i use all my usernames with Shmooth Shailing in some way shape or form. smile so if you even see any 'shmooth' anywhere else on the intarwebz, chances are it is definitely me smile

"in its sequel there is this accessory called Shmooth Shailing" You are kidding..? Where the hell do you get this accessory? I have played it more than once but have never heard of this thing, sorry to say. And as for the rest..? Weird way of choosing names, but guess it works..

OG Bear

it means something
Avion Yuki
x_shmoothshailing_x

"in its sequel there is this accessory called Shmooth Shailing" You are kidding..? Where the hell do you get this accessory? I have played it more than once but have never heard of this thing, sorry to say. And as for the rest..? Weird way of choosing names, but guess it works..

lmao ditto. i played it like 8x and finally beat it at 105%, woot!! so i obviously did some sort of weird sidequest to get it xd probably had to do with something for the hypellos... xd

Invisible Phantom

x_shmoothshailing_x
Avion Yuki
x_shmoothshailing_x

lmao ditto. i played it like 8x and finally beat it at 105%, woot!! so i obviously did some sort of weird sidequest to get it xd probably had to do with something for the hypellos... xd

lol.. Gotcha.

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Started as LitCigarette because I couldn't find a decent name.

Then a troll tried to say that anyone who is in the military is an underdeveloped
retard with no balls, but spelt it "Underdeploved", which, when broken down,
means Under-DEP-Loved, to mean "Not being loved while in the Delayed Entry Program"
Skyburn came up with it.

bstar955's Husband

Intellectual Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Well, I'm just a well mannered stranger.
Love me some creepy pasta.

Friendly Friend

i like the power puff girls
emotion_c8
mine is diamondmatrix in english
idek. i just love that.
I could pretend there's some deeper meaning behind it or that it's some sort of politically incorrect double-entendre, but that would be total bullscheiss.

Frankly, it made me laugh.
I don't like vowels when I'm being violent?
cnt pnt
I don't like vowels when I'm being violent?

That could make for some interesting diatribes if it applies verbally as well as textually.

Enduring Loiterer

10,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I wanted a gruff name similar to that of Roland Deschain from the Dark Tower Series

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff