Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Okay here is a question, just curious I do not know about the rest of you but. Why did you choose the username you have? What made you register that name? Does it have any meaning or was it just a random choice?

As for me? The user name I have now is a family name in which only two people use the last name Yuki, and that is me and my rp brother which is Kia Yuki. And been using it ever since, but there is also a story behind it but that's on a personal website.
silent hill reference :3
Just thought it sounded cool, and my old one was banned anyway

gutprayer's Princess

Lunatic

My usernames on most sites have always had to do with muses. I came up with this one 1) after watching Alice In Wonderland, whatwith its whole "almost Alice" deal, and 2) going through a little bit of an emo spell where I wanted to know why I was never really inspired or could inspire others.
I had like 4 of my old gaming screen names and then just realized that gaia isn't for fun, its just a forum.

I was Who are you to say which was a set your goals refence and now i'm violent femmes

Explorer

I love this drink. What else can I say.

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
When i played WoW, I couldnt spell Casserole, i was like 11 or 12. Yea.. Made gaia soon after.
I love Martin Gore

female Gore = Gorette

Lonely Noob

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
i missed out on a lot of my childhood....and marillion is awesome! xd
i chose my username to be obscure and badass

in either order of course

Shy Genius

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I like Star Wars, and I was watching the SNL celebrity Jeopardy sketches at the time. Plus, I just thought it sounded cool.

Dangerous Poster

My real name (Christopher) is a derivative from my username.
To offend people.

Sparkly Lunatic

Original name when I was first starting on Gaia and a few of my own forums was an RP name, Plasma Tsukasa.

Current name is a DJing handle I hooked into when I was 16, based loosely off a series of RP characters and musical nicknames of the time. It's also "Swift Wolf" without the vowels, which to me seemed pretty badass at the time and to present.
because my tiny chat name is god, and im usually the oldest person there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces