Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Cutesmasher

I've only got an hour to go until we're there, but agh
I'm playing Pokemon, my stomach hurts a little, and I want a cigarette.

User Image

discuss what's annoying you right now

Newbie Noob

nothing because im not a whiner

OG GO

Why do you always look like you have the flu

Aged Poster

i'm not playing pokemon, my stomach feels normal and i'm smoking a boge

Enduring Phantom

Ah, NYC! If you're going to go to NYC the best thing you can do is have NO plan at all! Last time I went with some friends of mine they followed me because I lied and said I knew where I was going. I ended up following a pigeon out of boredom which led to some really hole-in-the-wall comic and novelty store that had some really old and rare oddities!

Benevolent Cutesmasher

Teh Skarekrow
Ah, NYC! If you're going to go to NYC the best thing you can do is have NO plan at all! Last time I went with some friends of mine they followed me because I lied and said I knew where I was going. I ended up following a pigeon out of boredom which led to some really hole-in-the-wall comic and novelty store that had some really old and rare oddities!

User Image

I have work I need to get done
I'm really not into tourism.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

bradworthyy
Why do you always look like you have the flu

how so?
that might be because I spent three weeks in a house with no heat; it was so cold the olive oil froze in the kitchen.
now I'm in a heated enclosed space and my body is freaking out not knowing what to do about temperature.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
There's nothing to watch on tv and there's nothing to do on the internet.

Enduring Phantom

fairly explicit
Teh Skarekrow

User Image

I have work I need to get done
I'm really not into tourism.

Ah, business then. I can see how that would make a long ride unbearable. Well, hope it all goes well for you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff