Welcome to Gaia! ::

Write your thought about UFO's. are they real or fake. tell the world here in your own personal post....
flying gonads in the sky!
Zou whil gat proeb buh duh AWIUNS!
I think they're real. My philosophy is: with a HUGE percentage of people talking about "I have seen a UFO," there have to be at least SOME honest people out there saying it. Another of my philosophies is that with a universe so huge, we can't possible be the only intelligent lifeforms out there.

Any offense taken by anything Danapal says or does is not Danapal's responsibility. Do not take any legal action as it is reinforced by chapter 7 line 12 page 354 of the big black book. Anything said is owned by Danapal inc.
UFOs...they're so real. Is that even a serious question? It's so arrogant to think that the only life in this galaxy is on planet Earth.
A UFO is real but what may be flying it is now there something to think about.
Ze' Wooduv bloped ap duh werld!
membraneQ
A UFO is real but what may be flying it is now there something to think about.

There are many theories on this, ranging from aircraft being tested by the government to little green aliens.

Any offense taken by anything Danapal says or does is not Danapal's responsibility. Do not take any legal action as it is reinforced by chapter 7 line 12 page 354 of the big black book. Anything said is owned by Danapal inc.
RockstarxBarbie
UFOs...they're so real. Is that even a serious question? It's so arrogant to think that the only life in this galaxy is on planet Earth.

Arrogant or Ignorant?

I'm sure theres life out there, but I don't think its some green midget with huge eyes, we don't know if were the dominant race of the universe or not...
Thar awiuns art era-fefty one.
i believe that the universe is so big that there has to be other life out there i believe that ufo's are real, just not all reports are
Ahnuld Beeg Wenuh
Zou whil gat proeb buh duh AWIUNS!

What?
Ahnuld Beeg Wenuh

What the hell?!?

Danapal
Ahnuld Beeg Wenuh

What the hell?!?

Zou ar Geliuz 3nodding
I've seen a UFO...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas