Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like where you live?

Yes. 0.49019607843137 49.0% [ 25 ]
No. 0.50980392156863 51.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

EROGURO SAMA's Boyfriend

Versatile Bloodsucker

During the day, there's this lady that goes around our apartment complex. If your front door is open, she'll knock on your screen door and give you this bullshit sob story about her kid being stabbed, and she needs money for a cab.

If, for whatever reason, you don't answer here because you're getting changed/taking a shower/on the can, she'll open up your front door and take any money/valuables that you have out in the open.
.husbife
[ On Saturday mornings, My neighbor often likes to blast Opera music. ] biggrin
Satoshi Tsujimoto
During the day, there's this lady that goes around our apartment complex. If your front door is open, she'll knock on your screen door and give you this bullshit sob story about her kid being stabbed, and she needs money for a cab.

If, for whatever reason, you don't answer here because you're getting changed/taking a shower/on the can, she'll open up your front door and take any money/valuables that you have out in the open.

Does she yell "Yo home to Bel-Air!"?
My complex is pretty quiet. WHen we go to do our laundry we can hear some people on the other side of the building playing really, really loud horrible rap music and we always pray that they never move to our side.

The upstairs neighbors stomp around but I can live with that. All the floors are kind of creaky and I have gottten used to it, and I'm sure we stomp a lot too. When we moved in we were hammering and drilling stuff at 2am for a week. neutral

Only crime I have EVER been affected by in the city: a few weeks ago my CD player was stolen out of my own parking lot. sad
Dude, we got this old lady who lives by our house. Every time my dad plays his car stereo, she comes out and goes "God doesn't like that." Now, does she really have to bring God into it. Couldn't she just say she doesn't like that, or ask to turn the music down? I honestly don't think God cares whether my dad has his stereo on or not.

Hopeful Entrepreneur

Yammaho
Dude, we got this old lady who lives by our house. Every time my dad plays his car stereo, she comes out and goes "God doesn't like that." Now, does she really have to bring God into it. Couldn't she just say she doesn't like that, or ask to turn the music down? I honestly don't think God cares whether my dad has his stereo on or not.

Haha, I'd just be like "Well, God doesn't like you."
that's gotta suck xp

What do you like about where you live?
the house i'm in is pretty big (but it's rotted in a lot of places), there's a really nice river just a short walk through a patch of trees, there's a lot of snow, i found a place where i can take a shower outside without having to watch out for other people

Do you like your neighbors?
not one of them >.<

Have any annoying neighbors?
if yelling homophobic things at me and playing music really loud counts as annoying, then yes

What don't you like about your neighborhood/town/apartment complex?
pretty much everything that i didnt aready say i like; the people, the dogs, the overusage of fuel…

Eloquent Player

What I hate. Nosy neighbours. If you bring a couple of friends over, she tells the next door. Have a private BBQ with friends, she pops over. Go out for a drive, she asks you where you went. I just hate her. She's semi-nice and all, but that doesn't give her the passport to my life.

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
There's some crime, across a street from a high school there's shootings and a buncha fights. First row seats for some good fights if you're lucky. ;D Our neighbors are nice, we're the family that usually never leaves the house. A family just moved in a month or two ago. So Idk ther.e

Shameless Phantom

!..c..E
that's gotta suck xp

What do you like about where you live?
the house i'm in is pretty big (but it's rotted in a lot of places), there's a really nice river just a short walk through a patch of trees, there's a lot of snow, i found a place where i can take a shower outside without having to watch out for other people

Do you like your neighbors?
not one of them >.<

Have any annoying neighbors?
if yelling homophobic things at me and playing music really loud counts as annoying, then yes

What don't you like about your neighborhood/town/apartment complex?
pretty much everything that i didnt aready say i like; the people, the dogs, the overusage of fuel…
!..c..E

I am a girl. I just though it was funny.
I would really like to watch that anime.
My neighbors are a bunch of alcoholics. That bascially sums it up. And i'm pretty sure the wife is on crack too, acts all funny and s**t. Not to mention they have 7 kids all in between the ages of 2-8.
gonk
I live in on-campus apartments, so yeah. It's not the best of places.

It's my roommates that bother me the most (I didn't pick them) because .... well, they're just annoying. And I don't usually get along with other girls.

The surrounding neighbors are ok, I only hear stomping feet above me every so often.

The worst was my 2nd year, when these guys were living next door to us. One of them was crazy; he would shout at the tv screen loud enough for the entire complex to hear him. And I think he punched a hole in his wall. o_O

Staying with my parents is nicer because they live in a very isolated area. The lots are really huge, and we don't even know our neighbors. It's great, and it's surrounded by forest-y pine trees and such. smile

Hopeful Entrepreneur

Random Romanji
Have a private BBQ with friends, she pops over. "So, how do you like the snake meat?" Go out for a drive, she asks you where you went. "Oh, just to the local brothel. I needed some mad sex. You should come with me next time."
I live in a house. I play the guitar really loud. That is one of the many reasons I decided against a dormroom.
There are too many people in the house I live in:

Three Aunts
My Mom
Me and my two cousins
My Six Cousins
My Grandma...
It Equals 14 People...
It sucks because one Aunt is stupid and my cousins show out alot.
So, yeah, that's it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces